“BEST CHOICE FOR YOUR MONEY!!!”

Knights Inn Oklahoma City Southwest
Ranked #134 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“BEST CHOICE FOR YOUR MONEY!!!”
Reviewed 14 May 2010

I am staying at the Cambridge Inn on South May in Oklahoma City,OK. Just wanted to let other travelers know that this place is really nice. The office personal are very nice,so are the maids and the matenence man. We checked in late on a Monday night and I had went to the office the next day to make a request for a microwave an refrigarator. It was brought right to our room. We did have a problem with our tv not coming in real good and it was fixed. Matenence man came around to wash filters on air conditioner an I told him that ours was not putting out cold air. Not 10 minutes later he brought us another unit. The rooms are nice and clean the price is great and the whole intire staff is wondefull. I will stay here again if I travel in this area. Every thing is close bye to shop and resturants. I am glad I made Cambridge Inn my choice to stay and relax at.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Linda51560

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Kansas City, MO
Reviewed 6 February 2009

Skeptical upon arrival, as it appeared to be an old building, however the rooms are better then your average motel rooms. Wife and I did not have any issues throughout our stay, except for not receiving towels that were requested on time. Overall, an average motel in the area.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
Tulsa, OK
Reviewed 1 January 2009

Paid for the room through an on line search. Once we arrived, were told that an additional $50 deposit required (though that was not stated anywhere in the pre-booking). Was also told by desk clerk that the $50 deposit would be returned the next day after check out. The next morning the manager told me that the credit hold on my account not be released for another 2 days. Last time at stay at this or any other Ramada Inn (What was I thinking!).

• Liked — Close to the Airport
  • Disliked — Dirty Business Practices, Not a very comfortable place
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled with family
Oklahoma
Reviewed 18 December 2008

My husband had a reservation at this motel and it was THE worst place ever!!! The room was NEVER serviced! Dirty wet towels stayed on the floor for his entire stay, he had to ask for clean towels every day at the front desk, his room was NEVER cleaned, there is mold on the ceiling in the shower and it is starting to fall down, the outside door did not seal therefore letting cold air inside the room. And he was woke up in the middle of the night with COCKROACHES climbing on him!!!!!!

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled on business
2 Thank Birdie2533
Sacramento CA
Reviewed 27 June 2008

We needed a room for the night before our flight the next day. The room was a typical hotel room size and was very limiting in getting around in the wheelchair. The bed was king size and very comfortable with SIX plump pillows, I was very excited. However, going from the entrance to the bathroom was just barely wide enough for the chair. If I was using a manual wheelchair, I wouldn't have had space for my arms to push it. And forget it if I had footrests to deal with as well.

The bathroom was very large and roomy with a roll-in shower that would have held three people. There was no place for any of your toiletries, the sink was just that, a bowl hanging from the wall. This hotel has exterior doors and although there were many other patrons was really quiet. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. I arranged for a shuttle to the airport and that was done in a really professional manner, by the manager, nonetheless. The room rate was awesome!

• Liked — The price of the room and the fact that we were able to check out late for a fee.
  • Disliked — Really wouldn't call it "wheelchair accessible", perhaps "handicapped"
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AccessibilityTest
houston
Reviewed 23 January 2008

This has got to be one of the most horrible places we have stayed. Roaches!!! No heat!!! Our door would not shut properly!!! Please don't stay here.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything...its a dump
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled on business
Goodyear, AZ
Reviewed 1 January 2008

Spent a night over the Thanksgiving weekend in 2007 while attending a family reunion. AARP rate was less than $50 including tax for two adults and one child. Included a continental breakfast which included cereal, bagels, donuts, juice, coffee, etc. Clean, remodeled room and very comfortable bed. My son had a sofa bed which had plenty of fresh pillows and an extra blanket stocked in the room. Bathroom small and a little worn, but shower worked very well. Burger King and gas station across the street on May Avenue. Did not try the adjacent coffee shop. All-in-all an excellent value for a night's stay. My parents stayed in another room two nights and they were pleased. Owners accommodating as I accidentally booked a smoking room online. They graciously changed my room to a non-smoking room at check-in at my request without a hassle. Close to and easy access to airport. Would definitely stay there again. There was another motel on the same property that advertised extended stay rentals, but it was not a problem. One kinda creepy, but in another way fascinating occurrence: early on the morning we checked out there were seemingly "four and twenty" thousand blackbirds all over the roof of the motel, in the parking lot, on the high wires, and all over the driveway in front of the motel. Reminded me out of a scene out of Hitchcock's "The Birds." No problem actually, and a sight to behold when they flew away at the same time. Did not notice any unusual "mess" left behind. I asked the owner if this was a common occurrence & he said it had happened a few times. Wish I had had my camera with me.

• Liked — Inexpensive price, good location near airport, clean room, nice shower in bath
  • Disliked — Can't complain, for the price was a good deal
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled with family