“Fun activity”
Review of Remington Park

Remington Park
Ranked #24 of 126 things to do in Oklahoma City
More attraction details
Owner description: Remington Park is Oklahoma’s #1 sporting entertainment destination. Unlike any other Casino in the area, we offer a unique blend of continually-updated casino games, live music, fine dining and both live and simulcast horse racing.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Newton, Kansas
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Fun activity”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was my first time to a horse race. We had a good time trying to figure out how to bet. We went to the second floor and hung out in the restaurant where we could leisurely have our meal while betting and had a staff member that would take our bets. It was fun.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank SHarrisonKansas

Edmond, Oklahoma
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Suites Are FANTASTIC!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We booked a suite, with catering, and all I can say is it was the best choice ever!
The food was amazing... The room was beautiful and we had a great view of the track.
Once you step out of the elevator, on to the top floor, it is like you have entered an entirely different complex. Lots of art work and very well laid out.
So if you are considering the suites, don't hesitate, it is worth every penny.

As far as the casino, you can't even walk past the entrance doors without smelling the smoke pour out. We passed on that.
The horse track is pretty great, even if you are not into it. Its fun to watch the ponies run!
They also have a HUGE big screen outside to watch the games or if they are racing, races on...

In conclusion,
Suites = FANTASTIC : Casino = Skip

Visited March 2014
1 Thank RockingT-Ranch
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Save your money and your time. Don't go to Remmington Park”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Filthy dirty casino. Terrible ventilation system. If you don't smoke you will be miserable and you will smell like an ashtray when you leave. There are no areas for non smokers!!
As far as the gaming goes, it has to be rigged. Its almost impossible to go to any casino and not win a few bucks but Remmington Park seems to just "take in" money! The only winners at Remmington are the Owners!' Don't waste your hard earned money there!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank JSCStone
Oklahoma
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Club One ruined our day! ”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We just left Remington Park. We visited for the exotic animal races. Everything was fun and family friendly until we decided to utilize one of the nice on - property restaurants for lunch. My kids voted for Bricktown Brewery so we made our way through the crowds to the second floor only to be told by security that no kids could enter due to the casino. We asked how to get to the restaurant and were told that the children could not go. Ok, we decide to go to Henry Hudson's. We battle the crowd to get there and enter the restaurant to be greeted by a sign that says "please seat yourself." Well there was not an empty table in sight and masses of people everywhere waiting for a table with no rhyme or reason as to who is first in line or even an obvious place to stand and wait for a table. So we decide to continue on our quest for lunch and we venture up to the second floor where we discover club one. We got off to a great start at club one as the very nice hostess regretfully informed us that there was no availability when a gentleman approached her and told her to give us his table. He then proceeded to tell her to go ahead and open some of the other reserved tables and try to seat more people. I couldn't be more excited and after the gentleman walked away she told me that he is the CEO. They asked us to step aside while they cleaned the table and we obliged. After what seemed like an eternity and having several other people seated before us and several apologies from the hostess, our table was finally ready. I'm still very excited and more than understanding at this point that they are very busy and doing the best they can to accommodate the large crowds. However, after being seated, we had an unenthusiastic waitress who took our drink orders but never brought us menus. We waited 15+ minutes for drinks and then she realized we didn't have menus. Five Minutes later we finally get menus and out waitress takes off again. Btw, there is a $10 per person minimum requirement here and no kids menu. Finally, she comes back to get our order and we order three burgers and two grilled chicken sandwiches. After FORTY FIVE minutes the waitress comes over and says "im sorry about that but they're making your order now " ?!? Ok...i said that's ok and thanks. Twenty minutes later she finally brings the three burgers and then asks my husband and daughter what they had ordered. They told her chicken sandwiches, she said ok and off she went. My son needed a refill, we had no ketchup, and only half our table was served, but that was the last of our service. We waited and waited, We seen our waitress serve many other tables, but she continued to walk by us as if we weren't there. My son finally went to the hostess and asked for a refill and borrowed a ketchup off of a nearby table. My husband finally went to the hostess and asked her to cancel the remaining orders and asked that we get our check. After about ten more minutes our waitress approached our table and said "your orders still aren't done yet. Do you still want to cancel your order? " to which my husband said " yes and remove them off of our ticket please." After at least 15 more minutes, we finally left the table and went to the hostess stand and asked for our ticket. She explained that they were trying to locate a manager to remove the cancelled orders from the ticket. By now I am at my boiling point and I decide that we will wait right there at the hostess stand until we can get some decent attention. The hostess then tells us that the manager radioed them and told them to just split the ticket and he would void the non - paid one later. We paid for the portion of food that we actually received ($50 and some change for three burgers, three soft drinks and one beer) and we got the hell out of there. Sadly, we missed the pig races and many of the activities going on outside during the two and a half hours we were there. We ended up going to one of the food vendors and getting my daughter a $4 hot dog which took all of two minutes. My husband and I were already planning a "date night" sans kids so we could enjoy the casino and bars, but we will NOT be back after this experience!!!!

1 Thank bransonlover
Ks
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Not the pkace for us”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Tightest slots I have met yet. Friendly enough staff but sadly that does not make up for the dirty environment. Cups were just placed on the counter still in the sleeves so that guest had to unpack the cups in order to get a drink. So many slots were out of order. And the restraunt in the casino let a lot to be desired. Service was horrible. Not even a 1/4 full and my tea sat empty for 10 minutes then she didnt add any ice to ky ice tea when she finally refilled it. The food was not at all worth the cost. We will try somewhere else next time we are in town

1 Thank Tonja W
Remingt0nPark, Public Relations Manager at Remington Park, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Hey Tonja,

We're really sorry to hear about your negative experience at Remington Park, and we'd like to do whatever we can to make it up to you. Is there a phone number where you can be reached? Please send it to us at socailmedia@remingtonpark.com and we will get in touch with you as soon as it's convenient.