“Nice hotel but pricey”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown
Ranked #4 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was a very nice hotel, which offered a full kitchen including stove, full size fridge and full size dishwasher (?). Though it was nice, I find the Hampton Inn right next door to be a much better value.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Gail S, Sales Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Hello Kyle!

We appreciate you taking time out of your day to write a review of our hotel. We are very grateful for feedback. I will pass along the information you provided to our team as we are always looking for new ways to provide the best possible value to our guest. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have more suggestions.

All our best,
Homewood Suites by Hilton, OKC-Bricktown

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown

Reviewed 23 May 2014

All I can say is we were definitely blown way! The staff were all amazing and friendly! There was not one thing that disappointed us. We highly recommend this hotel. We will definitely be back! Thank you everyone for making our stay as pleasant and enjoyable as it was!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Gail S, Sales Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Hello Daiel!

We are definitely blown away by your amazing review of our hotel! This is why we love our Canadian friends. I will share your glowing review with our teammates and pass along your gratitude. Please come back and see us very soon!

Warm regards,
Homewood Suites by Hilton OKC-Bricktown

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

This was our first time to stay here and will be our go to when in OKC! The service is fantastic and very friendly. Every employee spoke to us and went out of their way to be sure we were happy. Great location across from Bricktown! It butts up to the baseball stadium also!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
HomewoodBricktown, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

A big shout out to our friends from Bartlesville!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write a review about our hotel. It is very important to our team that we make every guest feel welcome! I am so glad our efforts are paying off. One thing is so apparent when you stay with us, our team members LOVE to work here.

Please come back soon!

All our best,
The Homewood Suite by Hilton OKC-Bricktown team

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I was in town for graduation and was late getting into town so my original hotel sold my room. I arrived at the hotel at 5am and the hotel staff was quick and willing to get me in my room so that I could get some sleep before a 10am graduation the next morning. Very satisfied with the service and understanding of the situation.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodBricktown, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Craig,

Congratulations to your graduate! I'm sure you're very proud.

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. I am going to share your feedback with the team member who assisted you. We work very hard to welcome every guest as if they were coming home. We set our standards very high and it is always nice when a guest recognizes it! Please do come back and visit us every time you are in Oklahoma City. We appreciate you.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

The staff always welcomes me as a Hilton Honors member. The hotels are always clean, rooms are quiet, the staff is friendly. I especially like having the full kitchen. It is perfect when traveling for a long stay or with family.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Gail S, Sales Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Hello Regina!

Thank you so much for writing a review of our hotel. I am certain you have a busy schedule and it means a lot to us that you take time out of your day to give us valuable feedback.

I will take your feedback and share it with our team. Additionally, we are very happy that you are so loyal to Homewood Suites! I feel exactly the same way. Please come back and stay with us the next time you are in Oklahoma City. We look forward to seeing you again.

Homewood Suites by Hilton, OKC-Bricktown

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I love love love this hotel. and the complimentary breakfast was excellent. best i have ever had.We came down to get away and was blown away by the property. Everything was just more than i expected. we even had free popcorn in our room. we were given a keepsake wine bottle opener. the valet staff took good care of my car.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodBricktown, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Hi Kitwana!

Your enthusiasm for our hotel made our day. I have shared your review with our entire team and just had to write and tell you how much we appreciate you taking the time to say such wonderful things about Homewood Suites by Hilton OKC-Bricktown!

I think a girls' weekend should be planned at least once a month! :) Please come back to see us soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

All staff members I encountered went above and beyond my expectations. Anticipating my needs and offered quick solutions. From restaurant recommendations to assistance with cabs - they were extremely helpful. Even little things like ensuring my room was ready prior to my early arrival

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodBricktown, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our guest service. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try every day to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Oklahoma City!

Best Regards,