Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown
Ranked #4 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Dallas, United States
“Love It”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This hotel was top of the line. Way to go Hilton, I wish there were more hotels like it. The rooms are to die for, very comfortable and well designed. This hotel is like home away from home. Not to mention the wonderful service that I recieved during my stay. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

LaShonda H, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Greetings Dominique H,

Our Homewood Suites by Hilton aims to be a home away from home, kudos for being our champion. Our suites are twice the size of a standard hotel room and it is pleasing to know you found it very comfortable and well designed. Thank you for taking the time to write a review on behalf of our hotel, we hope to welcome you back soon.

LaShonda H
Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Bricktown

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Hotel was really great. The staff was warm and friendly and very helpful with any and all questions asked. The rooms were lovely and the beds....just fantastic. Will make sure to stay here next year and I recommend this to anyone visiting Oklahoma City.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Hello emmvee7,

We can't wait to welcome you back next year. Thank you for taking the time to post such kind words about our hotel. Our team is here to meet all of our guests needs and it is nice to hear that your questions were answered in a warm & friendly way. Thanks in advance for recommending our hotel to anyone visiting Oklahoma City. See you next year!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Went to OKC for a one night get away with my wife and son. Location was great right in the heart of Bricktown. Easy walking distance from any entertainment in the area. connected to the Hilton garden Inn. The suite was really nice with a separate living room with a pull out couch. My son enjoyed the fact that the pull out couch was comfortable easy to sleep on. The free breakfast in the morning would have put IHOP to shame. Great waffles with fresh fruit and whip cream. The bed was very comfortable very enjoyable place to stay. staff was very friendly and the place was beautiful. The only knock was the internet, free internet was worthless and the purchased internet wasn't any better. Had to use my hotspot on my phone.

Room Tip: If you don't need a suite get the room with a view of the ballpark. literarily built in the outf...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
LaShonda H, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Greetings Mike H,

Thank you for choosing our new all suite hotel in Bricktown. It is pleasing to hear that you & your family enjoyed our spacious one bedroom suite. We hope to welcome you again soon. Thank you for sharing the feedback regarding the internet, we will reach out to our provider and have our service looked at to prevent this from happening to anymore guests. Our goal is to provide service that is 100% guaranteed and with your feedback we will get the issue fixed to met that goal. Thank you again.

Homewood Suites by Hilton Bricktown
Houston, United States
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I really like the stay. Staff is very friendly. Only one issue was the AC unit had a leak that was never fixed out of a 3 night 4 day stay so the floor stayed wet in one area of the room. Wish they would have moved us to another room or credit a day. Morning breakfast was good as well.

Greetings Torrance E,

Thank you for choosing our new Homewood Suites for our stay in Bricktown. I am very sorry that the AC unit was not fixed in your room and that we did not move you to another room. I will follow up with our staff to see what happened and why it wasn't taken care of when you were here. This is unlike our service, we aim to provide service that is 100% guaranteed and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience we caused you & your family. Please call me directly, I would be happy to discuss some options of what we can do to make up for what happened during your stay. (405) 308-4459

I hope to hear from you soon.

Homewood Suites by Hilton Bricktown
HtownAl
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I went to OKC for a two night business stay and this hotel was booked by my company at my suggestion because of it's location. I travel a lot and this hotel is near the top of my list. The room was perfect: clean and large. I'm 6'3" and the shower was a good 3 inches over my head! Low shower heads have always been a pet peeve of mine and this shower was perfect.

I didn't try the hotel breakfast because there is an iHop just behind it and we at there both mornings. I did order room service one night and that was a bit of a letdown. I ordered a salad, wings and an iced tea that came out to $33. The small glass of tea was $3 bucks! I know hotel food prices are high, but a small glass of tea at that price is a joke. The wings and salad were ok, but nothing to rave about. We ate at a few of the many nearby restaurants the other nights.

The location is perfect, in the Bricktown area of downtown. Many things to do within walking distance. I had a free morning and went the local movie theater just a couple of blocks away. It was also nice and seemed pretty new.

I give the Homewood Suites a big thumbs up and think anyone else who stays there will feel the same way.

Room Tip: Get a high room overlooking the ballpark.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
LaShonda H, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you HtownAl for choosing our hotel in Bricktown, we are pleased to hear your company recommended our hotel for your stay. We pride ourselves on meeting our guest needs by offering clean rooms that make you feel like you are at your home away from home.

Thank you for the feedback regarding the room service, we will share this with our Food & Beverage team at The Garden Grille. I am sorry the room service meal did not meet your expectations.

We hope to welcome you again to our hotel, a ballpark view room awaits.

Kindest Regards,
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is a newly remodeled hotel, so the room looks okay - though the old heating/AC wall units are a bit wonky. My main reason for one star is based on the parking. Absolutely AWFUL - and I am from LA where parking is not easy. Valet parking is $18 (in Oklahoma City, no less) with some shady valet dudes. We passed on the valet. Self-parking is down the block - shared with 2 other hotels at $12 an hour. It is not what one would call secure and NOT close (even for LA standards).

That having been said - the lady at check-in was snarky and the pack and play was not set up. Just left for us, no sheet, etc..

If you have to go to OKC (which I never recommend), try somewhere else - this "new" hotel has some kinks to work out (not sure if they will).

Room Tip: Tip for a good room - book somewhere else.
2 Thank Gary G
Gail S, Sales Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Please let me take this opportunity to sincerely apologize that our hotel and staff did not meet your expectations. We will never make excuses for poor service. Be assured, we will pass your feedback on to the appropriate team members and the issues will be addressed immediately. It is very important to us that every guest is greeted with a warm welcome and that all of your needs are met with all the comforts of home. It is equally important to us that every guest is 100% satisfied. A member of our management team will be in contact with you shorty.

Gail Smith, Sales Manager
Homewood Suites by Hilton, OKC-Bricktown
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 July 2014

A group of friends and myself have just returned from a stay at the Homewood Suites in Bricktown. The hotel is in an ideal situation in the centre of Bricktown, with all amentities on hand. The property itself is first rate, as are the staff at the hotel and we would look forward to returning there next year. Highly recommended !

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Irene,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very proud of our hotel and always love to hear how happy our guests are!

Our team works very hard to be helpful and kind as we know these trips are planned months in advance and everyone in your group looks forward to being pampered.

Please come see us again soon!

Warm regards,