“Birthday weekend get away”

Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown
Ranked #11 of 152 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Very Clean and modern. Good Friendly staff, Great location, walking distance to many restaurants and bars. nice pool and hot tub.
Couple things wrong-"Hot" (not hot) breakfast was not free cost $10., Parking was $12 and on our 3rd night, still cleaning room at 6pm, had to wait in lobby 1/2 until done. Over all a good place to stay. For the price of the hotel, at least Breakfast should be thrown in for free.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank B J
Brandon W, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback. I'm delighted that you enjoyed our location, staff, and pool and hot tub, in addition to other amenities! I am so sorry, though, to hear about the issue you experienced on the final night of your stay. Being a new hotel, we certainly have many "growing-pains" to learn from. We greatly appreciate your patience, understanding and loyalty as we learn how to operate and best serve our valued guests - like you. We have already applied additional training to ensure that issues like you experienced do not happen again. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Until then, be well, and please, let us know what we can be doing for you.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

This hotel is in a great location! walking distance away from all the bars, restaraunts, and attractions in Bricktown. The pool is small but nice, and the hotel room was clean and fresh. I was a little disappointed to discover that the breakfast cost extra, each time you eat there. ($10+)
The staff was very friendly. We had neighbors that were very loud and rude, so we called to complain and they must have solved it right away because our neighbors finally stopped arguing.
The hotel offers valet, or you can park your car yourselves in the parking ramp. It doesnt matter which you choose, as they are both $12 a day. $12 a day for valet, $12 a day for the parking ramp. Might as well have them park it for you and save yourself the time and walking as it is not a short walk.
I would stay here again, if the breakfast and parking were free!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank AshleySikel

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed many of our great amenities, including our pool and our wonderful location in Bricktown. I do apologize if the cost of parking and breakfast came as a surprise. We would, of course, love to offer these as complimentary amenities to our guests; however, many factors, including our downtown location, do not allow us to do so. I hope that our world-class customer service, state-of-the-art design, and additional amenities made up for, at least in part, any inconvenience you may have experienced. We look very forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future! In the meantime, do take care and, please, let us know what we can be doing for you.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

My husband and I received a gift from a friend for a few days away from all the hustle and bustle of daily life. We enjoyed ourselves for two days and it was just what we needed! We would come here again if we want that chance to just get away.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This hotel had been open just about 30 days when I stayed there.. and the only way that was evident was how pristine everything is. The staff are exceptionally good and every aspect of my 5 night stay was terrific. If you are coming to OKC and want to stay in a great hotel.. this is it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2014

staff very attentive, Trevor was outstanding in helpfulness and very pleasant. He acknowledged us as if he had known us for awhile - greeting and acknowledging us as we entered or left. stayed there during NCAA wrestling. good location. could walk to everyrhing. Fitness center very good. great to have fridge, microwave in room.

2  Thank Darthbarron
BrandonWhite, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback. I'm so delighted to hear you had such a wonderful experience at our hotel! Thank you, as well, for recognizing our staff member, Trevor. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I left my car in the front loading area for WAY too long. Went upstairs with my wife and fell asleep on accident. Came outside to a tow truck coming after my car (which I totally understand bc it was definitely too long). Luckily I didn't get towed. But I got aggressively verbally attacked by head manager. I do not know his name but he is a bald an African American (incase somebody from hilton is reading this). He told my wife that he would like to only talk to me (seemed sexist at the time). At one point I was told that I was at their mercy and this is 10 minutes after my car was no longer near by. Weird thing to say when you're in customer service. Lastly, I thought he acted like a teenager. He was tilting his head like I was an idiot and waiving his arms in the air making a scene. There was 0 humility. I promise I have never written a review for anyone before and I am sane. I have a graduate degree and undergrad and when I am paying 250$ a night I don't like for somebody to argue with me like a 16 year old. Please do not use their bar, stay here or anything else financially.

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank Kpmuelle

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We truly value your feedback. We truly regret the situation you experienced with your car. This is certainly a unique issue, and for that, we deeply apologize. In addition, I'm very sorry about the off-putting attitude displayed by one of our staff-members. It is always our goal to provide world-class service and to ensure that our guests truly feel as though our entire staff is there for them. When we don't achieve this level of service, we wish to do everything in our power to remedy the situation. Please, next time you're in town, give us a call and will ensure that your stay with us is extraordinary.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Very helpful and friendly staff. Valet parking was very prompt. Very clean rooms. Great location. Walking distance to a lot of great restaurants and attractions. Would definitely stay with them again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business