“Excellent Service”

Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown
Ranked #11 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I recently took my grand children here and the welcome and the check in and all of the staff were very friendly, we even met some maintenance men on an elevator and my grandkids said " we are going swimming in your pool" and the staff replied, " oh we have been waiting on you guys to get here and swim all day. My grandkids just smiled really big.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 June 2014

From the helpfulness/friendliness of staff to the quite/clean rooms. . . . you will certainly enjoy your stay. The rooms were large, modern, clean and quiet! I am a very light sleeper and to not be disturbed by a neighbor's tv or noise in the hall is nothing short of a miracle.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Hilton Garden Inn was our hotel of choice because of it's location in the Bricktown area of Oklahoma City. Everything was great from the minute we arrived and was met by the very friendly valet staff until our departure two days later and was told goodbye by the same friendly valet staff. Every employee that I had personal contact with went above and beyond to make sure our stay was successful!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Christian H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Susie S,

We are perfectly situated in the heart of Bricktown within steps of everything the area has to offer. Our goal is to provide an memorable experience and service that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you soon! Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Our family stayed a night here to watch Game 5 of the Thunder vs. Spurs in Western Conference Playoffs! It was very nice, very clean, very new and customer service comes first. When I arrived, I beat my husband (who had booked the room) to the hotel and it was under his credit card, which I did not have in my possession. The manager, Christian, I believe was his name, allowed me to pay cash to get my kids and I into our room, although their standard policy is not to handle cash. I explained that my husband could be another hour before arriving, so he graciously allowed us that concession and we quickly got into our room with the help of a wonderful bellman. They offer valet parking, as well. The location is very good, right in the heart of Bricktown and everything was clean, comfortable and pleasant. As with all hotels in this area, it was pricey, but worth it! We'll be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BanfieldBunch
Christian H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

BanfieldBunch,

Thanks for taking the time to post about your experience on Trip Advisor. Our goal is to ensure every guest is taken care of from the moment they arrive. As you mentioned we are perfectly situated in the heart of Bricktown and walking distance to everything. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and service and making your stay exceptional. Unfortunately the Thunder season is over but we hope to see you back sometime this summer.

Christian Harris

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The hotel and customer service of the front desk and restaurant area are excellent. The furnishings are updated / new and extremely clean. We would stay at this hotel again for the location is great to the downtown area of OKC.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We held a small event at the Hilton Garden Inn in early June 2014. We had a little over 100 people. From start to finish, the customer service was beyond amazing. The event staff and space was phenomenal. I simply cannot say enough about the service...the front desk, the valet, the bartender...everyone. Thank you, Hilton Garden Inn, for restoring my faith in customer service. Bonus - the food was awesome too.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Christian H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

JessiRabe,

We are glad to have had the opportunity to host your event. We have a fantastic meeting space with a great F&B team that can take care of all meetings big or small. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to post about your experience on Trip Advisor. We will pass your kind words on to all of our teammates, we truly pride ourselves on great customer service. We look forward to hosting your next event.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have been using the Bricktown Hilton Garden Inn for several months on extended business trips, and I love the hotel. The fitness center has several good machines and exercise options, and all of the equipment works. The restaurant provides good food for breakfast and evening meals. The staff is very friendly and remember me on subsequent visits. The parking valets are also very careful with the cars.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Daniel H,

Thanks for taking the time to post about your experience on Trip Advisor. We take great pride in knowing our weekly guests and exceeding expectations. We will pass along your comments to the time and we look forward to seeing you soon. Thanks again!