“Loved my stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oklahoma City
Rusty Gables Guest Lodge & Gallery
Chicago, Illinois
“Loved my stay”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I just returned from a 30 day road trip in my car and Rusty Gables was one of my pleasant surprises. What a gorgeous place. The rooms were beautiful and exceptionally clean and the owners were very kind. They have a few friendly dogs that wandered the property and showed me around! I couldn't find a hotel in Oklahoma City and was lucky enough to click on "B&B" on tripadvisor to find this place. I would take this place over any fancy hotel in downtown OKC. Drive the 5 miles outside of OKC and stay at this great place instead.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank james524

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Reviewed 11 December 2013

My husband and I were fortunate enough to have booked a room at this lovely property at the end of a long day on the road. We could not have been more pleased and impressed with the accommodations and the warm welcome we received from Sam and Don. Our room was spacious, private, immaculate and well thought out in every detail. We even had our own Christmas tree in the room. The common area/gallery/breakfast area could be accessed from the room and was also a lovely space, beautifully decorated for the holidays by Don. Sam was kind enough to accommodate our travel schedule the next morning and breakfast was wonderful. Our only regret was that we were only there for one night, but are already planning our return visit......a pampering respite from the hotel world.

Room Tip: There are two rooms....very private...and I believe either one would be equally wonderful.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Rolla, Missouri
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Our room was well appointed and spacious. The common room/gallery is a great place to hand out and read a book. You'll have a ton of privacy. Breakfast was wonderful with an egg baked dish, fruit cup and biscuits.

Room Tip: We had the green room which was closest to the street. Next time we'll go with the red room.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank flamingotravel
Enid, Oklahoma
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My wonderful husband surprised me with an overnight to the Rusty Gables Lodge in OKC. It is gorgeous and the landscaping is beautiful. What I loved most about it (other than my hubby surprised me with it) is that it is a little bit of country just 1-5 miles from most OKC attractions. It is just 5 miles from bricktown and 1 mile from the zoo, Remington Park, museums, etc. The breakfast was AMAZING. It was so delicious...unfortunately we couldn't eat it all. I would highly recommend this for a romantic weekend getaway...they will also coordinate a massage (with Praxis College) and you can get a massage in your room. That was part of my bday present and it was great, too!!! Overall, WONDERFUL!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 3 May 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a night after she ran the 2013 OKC marathon. It was a lovely place to view the sunset, and enjoy a very comfortable evening. We had ordered a massage which the owners booked for us. Afterward, we enjoyed the jacuzzi and the very comfortable surroundings. The owners are champion horsemen in quarter horse competitions, and the horses they keep are some of the most beautiful you have ever seen. We were scheduled for riding, but a huge rainstorm the night before made the trails unsafe, so that will wait until next time.

We had other places to go for this trip, but would definitely come back. The decor and grounds are stunning! One of the nicest bed and breakfast homes we have ever been to.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 September 2012

My wife and I went to see Phish at the Zoo and stayed here after the show. The perfect way to end a great evening. Less than 5 minutes drive from the Zoo. The bed was super comfortable, the jacuzzi soothed our aching muscles and a lovely breakfast served in the gallery to get the following day started. Stay here! You won't regret it.

Room Tip: Only two to choose from, you can't go wrong with either. I marked the swimming pool as excellen...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MrJDIFoot
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Accomodations were very spacious, nicely decorated, private and quiet. Lots of thought obviouly went into the details and the extras of the rooms. The hosts were very welcoming and the breakfast was delicious!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple