“Great place”

Ranked #2 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014

Awesome Historic location in OKC and truly beautiful views from our corner king room. Quite rooms and great shower. Their Shuttle service was nice option on really busy weekends. Bricktown was packed while we were there, and we couldn't find anywhere to eat. So we gave up and went back to hotel restaurant expecting to settle, boy were we wrong- Flint was amazing! Best BLT I've ever had. Stay at the Colcord and eat at Flint!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
ColcordHotel, General Manager at Colcord Hotel, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
LeeAnnB_1975,

We appreciate your great review! It's always nice to hear positive feedback from guests.

We are so delighted that you utilized our shuttle service and although Bricktown has many delicious restaurants, we are glad that you enjoyed your meal at FLINT!

We hope you will stay with us again should you return to Oklahoma City.

Blane Thompson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014

My best friend and I traveled to Oklahoma City for The Little Mermaid at the Civic Center Music Hall. This was one of the best hotels we've stayed in on our many birthday trips! It was walking distance to Bricktown, they had a car that took us to the show (no charge) and picked us up! We ate at the restaurant in the hotel and the food was amazing! We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Oklahoma City and want to be near Bricktown! Oh, the only problem we encountered had nothing to do with the hotel but they were doing a lot of construction downtown so there weren't a lot of places for us to park...we did have to pay to park on the street our first night there but didn't the rest of the weekend.

Room Tip: We actually booked our room through the hotel's website...their prices were significantly cheape...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Sarah C,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We always appreciate getting positive feedback from guests.

We are so glad that we were able to make your trip easier by providing a car to the show and that you enjoyed the food at FLINT.

We apologize for the parking situation and hope to have the construction cleared up for the next time that you visit Oklahoma City. We hope you will choose to stay with us again!

Canadian, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

We have stayed at many of the hotels in OKC and Bricktown over the past five years and continually go back to the Colcord. We recently planned a class reunion for my husband's classmates and I went through Kristin who is the Group Sales Manager. She worked with us to get us the best rates, as well as answering any questions regarding the hotel and surrounding area. While at the Colcord, we had a great wait staff in the outside bar area who tended to our big crowd of thirty and never missed a beat. We have always had great service and love the rooms. We would definitely recommend.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
ColcordHotel, General Manager at Colcord Hotel, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Anita W,

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate your feedback! We will pass your comments along to Kristin and the rest of the staff. We are here to serve you and want your experience to be as positive as possible.

We hope you will visit us again soon should you return to Oklahoma City.

Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Colcord on a mini vacation from Germany. From the moment I pulled into the drive, the valets were there and ready to take care of me so eagerly with a smile on their face. Milo, CJ, Chris, Abraham, and Kevin (to name a few) helped out in so many ways. Helping with my luggage, directions, and not to mention the awesome complimentary shuttle service to and from Bricktown.

My check in was fast and smooth. Patrick was super friendly and nice. I stayed at the hotel a total of 6 days and everyone I met at the front desk was so nice and very helpful. Shaneca and Patrice were always happy to help me with my coffee service every morning. Mason and Jessica had plenty of dinner recommendations and things to do. Landon was so kind to let me borrow a phone charger since I had forgotten mine. Hanna and Luksana helped me with the many questions that I had. The over night shift was also very friendly and nice, Sabrina and Azaru.

My room was nice and clean upon arrival, and everyday that I was in house. Jessica, my coffee lady, was punctual every morning and always had my extra creamer!!! I don't know about anyone else, but coffee is my gasoline to getting started for each day.

Shawn, the front office manager was also so friendly, and always had a huge smile on his face, ready to help me with whatever inquiries I may have had. With an example like him, it's no wonder I received such great service from his staff. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there!!!!

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Arlene and Jer B
ColcordHotel, General Manager at Colcord Hotel, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Arlene P,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We truly appreciate your feedback and we are so glad that you enjoyed your time here in Oklahoma City!

We are so pleased that you enjoyed the coffee service; many guests enjoy the complimentary tea and coffee that we provide.

Your comments will be passed along to our staff. We thank you again for choosing to stay with us and hope you will choose us should you return to Oklahoma City.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

My husband and I were going to be staying at the Skirvin for our first night of our staycation to celebrate our anniversary, but they over booked and moved us to the Colcord. Glad they did! Great comfortable rooms and the staff was great! They provided us with free champagne! So sweet. The room service the next morning was fast and the food was great (from Flint). Only complaint is that the salt, pepper, ketchup, butter, etc. was missing. They should have a little condiment caddy. Maybe they do and just forgot it that one time. Oh well. The food was still good! Maybe a rooftop pool someday??

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
ColcordHotel, General Manager at Colcord Hotel, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thank you so much for staying at the Colcord and for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback. We are so pleased you had an enjoyable experience and we hope you'll visit again.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

My stay at the Colcord was amazing that words can't express. I had a perfect view of the botanical garden. When I checked in I was advised of scheduled times for coffee and tea services. Around 5am I started craving coffee I thought I would call down to see if I can get some earlier. I spoke to a lady named Sabrina and she was so pleasant and said she would have the coffee right up,no more than five minutes Landon was delivering coffee.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
ColcordHotel, General Manager at Colcord Hotel, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Thank you so much for staying at the Colcord and for your positive review. We are so pleased you had an enjoyable experience and we hope you'll visit again.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Spent one night here for an anniversary celebration-had such a nice experience. Their guest staff is definitely one of the most people-friendly, efficient group I have encountered. Everyone from the parking valet to the front desk was just as friendly and helpful as the other. We had a king room which was very spacious, the bed was VERY comfortable, and there were zero noise problems even though there was a very popular concert in town and the hotel was very busy. The walk-in shower was huge, and the toiletries were from a very nice line. The location is perfect for walking into Bricktown, and the hotel does have a shuttle which did a great job of getting us to the places on the outskirts of the area. We will be back!

Room Tip: The corner suite was very spacious, but I have stayed here before and enjoyed a room that was not in...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
ColcordHotel, General Manager at Colcord Hotel, responded to this review, 20 August 2014