“not a 5-star hotel, but absolutely a 5-star experience!”

Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown/Bricktown
Ranked #32 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Dallas, Texas
“not a 5-star hotel, but absolutely a 5-star experience!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Went here for Easter weekend with the kids. It's a great location right at the south end of the the Riverwalk. Pet-friendly, beautiful, great staff, great location. We had a 1-bedroom suite with a mini-kitchen, Riverwalk view, and slept great. I suppose you could argue with the small overnight parking fee (I'm guessing to keep people from parking here and walking the riverwalk). But it's perfectly positioned close to Bass Pro, Toby Keiths and all the great Bricktown spots. Highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 17 April 2014

When we travel to OKC with the family, we have stayed at the Hampton Inn at Bricktown because of the neat indoor pool, but this time I was traveling with adults, so we tried something different. It was a great location (closer to riverwalk area than Hampton), and we enjoyed our suite. We always travel with a white noise machine, so we didn't hear the trains at all. The room was very spacious, very clean and we all had a good nights sleep. It was the opening weekend of the baseball team, so it was very busy, but the Residence Inn had great over-flow parking, and with the nice location we just parked once and walked. The breakfast was a buffet in the morning, and it was very good. I liked the coffee too, but for coffee snobs, there is a Starbucks within walking distance. Will try this Residence Inn next time with the kids...looked like a fun outdoor pool.

Room Tip: Maybe a room on the front side of the hotel would be quieter...might hear some trains on the backsid...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location in downtown Oklahoma City (Bricktown). All of the restaurants are in walking distance. The hotel has an evening reception and breakfast buffet. The rates are a little pricey and stayed using points

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Ada, Oklahoma
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

great place great stay. I had the family split the two room suite and it was a much more relaxing stay than when everyone all overthrow place in a cheaper hotel and same per person rate. 2 room suite gives you 4 beds that will easily fit two adults.

Stayed March 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I was kind of hesitant to stay here due to some of the bad reviews but my husband and I really wanted to be near the downtown area and this was the only hotel available since the wrestling tournament was going on. The hotel is really nice! Our room was big and clean. The beds were comfortable and it was nicely located next to restaurants within walking distance. Only downside was that we had to pay for parking. I don't know if every hotel in the downtown area is like that or not, but I'm not used to paying for parking when I stay at Marriotts.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We usually stay at this hotel when in town. Staff is friendly. It is still a satisfactory stay and the breakfast buffet is filling. I would have rated this hotel higher if it had not been for a housekeeping incident in which the room was cleaned but the the sheets haven't been changed during that weeklong stay. Another incident involves coming back to the "cleaned" room to find that the tiolet had not been cleaned and its seat was left up. The rooms may need some updating soon. Other than that, the hotel is located in a safe area within walking distance to riverwalk, restaurants and movie theater.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
OKCHotelManager, General Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown/Bricktown, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown. We make every effort to ensure that our guests enjoy a comfortable stay and realize that we did not completely meet your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies and know that we will use your comments to make immediate improvement. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Oklahoma City.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I was impressed; given the area/location; I though I would have problems with getting and out and finding parking...no issues. We walked over to Pro Bass and KD's. All was great. Running in the morning along the 2 Mile+ Canal was good also. The Staff was very professional and they even have night security. I would stay again. My pricing was good due to my job and AAA. The Land Run Movement is behind the hotel and many attractions are less than a 15 Minute drive.

Room Tip: get a room facing the canal.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple