“Front desk staff was great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #90 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Des Moines, Iowa
“Front desk staff was great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

The staff was very warm and welcoming. Nice bathrooms. Continental Breakfast was great. We were able to get coffee through out the day which was nice. We ordered food from a delivery place and they didn't bring silverware with our meal and when we called down to the front desk to ask if the breakfast area was open so we could grab utensils she said yes. When we got off the elevator she was waiting there for us with multiple sets of each utensil, extra plates and a bunch of napkins. We really appreciated the customer service!

• Stayed February 2014
mike p, Owner at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
We at the Sleep Inn and Suites would like to thankyou for your stay and welcome your comments, your feedback keeps management and ownership informed as to how employees are working on giving their best customer service to all guest.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Paris, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

I was at this hotel for three weeks and was always had a clean room, staff were excellent to deal with and always helpful with my needs of finding locations I may have had questions about.
The hotel was very reasonably priced, and I will def stay there next time I have to work in the Oklahoma City area.
everything I needed was in very good location.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
mike p, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
We appreciate your response, and know that great guest like yourself can acknowledge our staff and see that they are doing what is possible to give each guest the best possible customer service.
Springfield, MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

The front desk staff was extremely polite and gracious during both check in and check out. She was very helpful, and seemed genuinely happy to have us there. The breakfast was wonderful, particularly the biscuits and gravy. I would recommend this hotel, and I would stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
mike p, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thank you LISA for choosing the SLEEP INN & SUITES HOTEL on your recent stay in Oklahoma City. We always try to give the best customer service possible to all our guest and appreciate your wonderful review of our hotel. We hope to see you next time you visit Oklahoma City.
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

My husband and I decided to stay here after reading the good reviews. There was a young ethnic man at the front desk. No smile and very abrupt. When my husband asked if we could check out a little later, immediately he said no. He is not good for the hotels customer service. Later in the night, there was a pleasant lady at front desk. We asked if we could check out an hour later, she said no problem right away. Very nice and great customer service. This lady should get a raise. She saved the hotels reputation for customer service. Clean, nice rooms.

• Stayed August 2013
mike p, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Dear Harvant,
We welcome your response and like you to know that we will take action to make sure that all guest are welcomed with a smile, and any request are taken care of as soon as possible.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

Friend had camera & kindle ripped off while out of the room. Management would not call back or even act like they looked for it or asked staff abt it. When I spoke with young man who answered phone he said the management probably would not call me back & could not and would not do anything. They did not care at all.
Additionally: Motel is dirty. Sheets and towels threadbare. Mgmt/owners block driveway with their autos.Worth driving to abt any other location for the price these rooms go for.
Drunks from nearby bars wander thru the parking lot, and are loud enough to wake the dead. Parking is not enough for the number of rooms.

Room Tip: To get a GOOD room go somewhere else
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
HtownAl
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

At the time I book this hotel for a business trip it was ranked #2 by Tripadvisor reviewers like you and me...or so I thought. It turns out I was looking at the review of ANOTHER Sleep Inn at a different location! Apparently that one is new and nice. This is the opposite of that.

Ok, it wasn't horrible, but not a place I would choose to stay in again. Granted, I had been spoiled the week before on another business trip where I stayed at the Hyatt Place just a couple of blocks away. I would have stayed there again, but the hotel was not available. For some reason many of the hotels in the area were booked for this trip. As usual, I went to TripAdvisor to narrow down my search and, as I mentioned, a screw up on my part led me to this hotel.

The location is fine in term of places to go eat. Just on the other side of the highway is a mall with a wide variety of restaurants to choose from. There is an Ihop and a mexican restaurant within walking distance of the hotel.

The room are adequate, just in need of a renovation. The whole hotel just seems tired and worn down (my wife says that about me as well). On a positive note, the staff is friendly. The woman that check me and my co-worker into our rooms was very nice.

I don't have much else to say other than this hotel is just ok if everything else is booked already.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Lexington, Kentucky
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

Hotel was average, nothing special here. I had a free room so I decided to stop and rest. Nothing special, everything was average. The location is near some rough looking bars, and I stayed concerned about my car being broken into, but thankfully it was OK. The front desk clerk was more worried about watching TV instead of checking in guests.

• Stayed May 2013