“WOW what an AWESOME hotel!”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Ranked #90 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 2 March 2011

I stayed here one weekend while me and my friends came to watch an Oklahoma City Thunder game. This hotel is great! Its very new and modern and the rooms are amazingly nice. The front desk was more than happy to help us with calling us a cab and extending are stay. I really like the hot breakfast and the various types of coffee creamers available!!! I have since stayed here every time I come to watch a Thunder game. The ford center is minutes away which is really convenient..

I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting OKC. Great hotel and affordable rates

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 January 2011

...because both my wife and I got VERY little of said "Sleep". Roomed here on a Saturday night after seeing an OKC Thunder game because the rates downtown were a little too expensive and this hotel seemed to be a comfortable substitute. When we checked in, the clerk was polite and helped us call a cab to head downtown. We were out late after the game and got back around 1:30 or 2 in the AM expecting to hit the sack and get some much appreciated rest. Unfortunately, the tenants in both of the rooms next to us had other ideas. On one side, we had someone with the t.v. on and it sounded like it was in our room - enough so that I was able to find the channel they were watching and had no problem watching ours on mute. On the other side of us it sounded like a couple were carrying on a conversation with their mouths up against our shared wall. We crawled into bed and turned our t.v. up just enough to try and drown out the sound of our neighbors, and thankfully the person watching t.v. next to us decided they had had enough and went to sleep. Unfortunately, our other neighbors were tired of talking and decided to enjoy themselves for a bit. As amusing (laying sarcasm on thick here) as this was, it was now 2:30ish in the morning and we just wanted some sleep. We gave the couple a few minutes hoping that they would tire themselves out and go to sleep, but had no luck. After knocking on the wall a couple of times with no results we called down to the front desk for some help. The clerk assured us that he would call the room and ask the tenants to quiet it down, however, after hanging up the phone we realized that he never asked which room was causing the ruckus. So of course, we never heard the phone ring next door, but we hoped maybe someone would come by to see if they could hear the noise and then do something about it. Finally about 3am, as we were about to go downstairs and ask for another room the now apparently exhausted lovers fell asleep.
Story over? No.... About 7:15am we awoke to what I assumed was a full news cast sitting in our room when our other neighbor got up to watch his morning dose of the early news. I quickly realized that our room had not been invaded, but rather the volume on the t.v. next door was carrying through the adjoining door as if there were no wall at all in between us. I felt less inclined to complain about someone getting up at 7:15am since I normally wake up before 6 so we just turned our t.v. on and tried to go back to sleep. Well, apparently that was enough for our other neighbors to wake up and go for round 2 (or 3), and this time they meant business. We could now hear every intimate detail of what was going on and apparently 4 hours of sleep was enough to rejuvenate them enough for some crazy stuff so we had had it. We packed our things and went to check out. Again, the clerk that was present appeared polite and asked us how our stay was, but when I made a comment about the noise it was quickly overlooked and I was presented with my bill.

Overall, had we not had anyone staying next to us this review might have gone differently, however, that was not the case. My recommendation is to NOT stay in the "Sleep" Inn if you want to actually get some sleep. It isn't the staff's fault, but the walls/doors/etc are WAY too thin and apparently everyone in OKC lives off of 4-5 hours of sleep.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2010

The hotel is new, we were told. The indoor pool was the size of a back yard pool. The room containing the pool and spa was small and uninviting. The clerk who checked us in appeared to be new or at least in need of more training. The hotel touts 24-hour complementary coffee, which could only be had by brewing tea-bag-type packets in our room. The bed and linens were quite comfortable and the depth of the room helped maintain quiet. The floors are apparently wooden, so third-floor room would be best. The television is the focal point of the breakfast room. We wondered about the rigorousness of inspection since the breakfast room doors open in. This is both inconvenient if you are carrying anything and unsafe in the event of an emergency.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2010

We got a really good rate for this Sleep Inn. The room was large, and the bed was comfortable. It was quiet, at least until the morning when I heard some traffic outside from Rt. 44. We left the fan on low all night and that helped us sleep better.

The shower was in good working order, and the towels were in good condition. They provided shampoo, conditioner and lotion. Breakfast was typical fare....danish, bananas and apples, hard-boiled eggs, a wafflemaker, toast and bagels, cereal, and I think sausage gravy and biscuits (which I don't eat) - along with coffee and tea. There may have been juice too...I don't remember. We've been on the road a while and all these places are starting to look alike!

The night clerk led us on a wild goose chase to find dinner, and didn't know that each floor had its own ice machine, which surprised me! She was friendly enough, but constantly on the phone.

There is a mall a couple miles down the road with a Cheesecake Factory. The location is close to I-44, but not in walking distance to typical tourist type restaurants. They provide USA Today at the front lobby. We didn't use the wi-fi.

It was nothing out of the ordinary, but we'd stay here again when passing through the Oklahoma City area.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ilive4sun
Reviewed 13 March 2010

This hotel appears to have just opened recently, within the last 6 to 12 months maybe. It is very clean and just off the I-44 on Classen Rd. It is less than 15 minutes to the Oklahoma City National Memorial and downtown. It is a 20 minute drive to Stockyard City, which is where the Oklahoma City National Stockyard is. This area has great shopping and dining with great western clothing stores and saddelries. The Cattlemans Cafe is here, and you have to stop there for a steak. The staff at this hotel were all very friendly and helpful and housing keeping was exceptional.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2009

We stayed the night of December 27th, my wife had surgery scheduled the next morning early and we wanted to locate an affordable nice hotel close by. We had a little trouble accessing the property because of the recent snow which made it difficult to tell where drive entrance was but quickly parked near front doors. The room was very comfortable, had microwave, fridge, nice size tv, and surprised it also had a digital safe. Also had the standard hair dryer, coffee maker and ironing board. The AC/heat unit quickly and quietly got the room to the temp we wanted. It too was digitally controlled with thermostat on wall. A nice desk area with wifi connection. Room was very quiet, no noticeable road noise or hotel noises, bed was very comfortable. Water pressure was great. We got a very good nights sleep, but unfortunately had to leave before breakfast was prepared at 6:30 a.m. so am unable to review it. We did not take advantage of the indoor hot tub or pool but it looked very inviting. We are senior citizens and received a $71 rate, better than we could find through any of the hotel internet services. We would without a doubt stay again, staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pronto2me
Reviewed 27 July 2009

We arrived in the late afternoon and were greeted by the friendly check in person. He gave us a complimentary bottle of water and two cookies. The room was a little small but very clean.

The breakfast was great! My husband had bacon and eggs, yogurt, a biscuit and apple juice. I had cereal, yogurt and apple juice. The breakfast area was very small but we didn't have a problem finding a table.

We enjoyed our stay and if in the area again, would return here.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple