“My favorite place to stay in OKC”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Barsana Hotel & Suites
Ranked #42 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
“My favorite place to stay in OKC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

We have stayed here 3 different times now. I have always had excellent service, clean rooms, and great prices! The staff is always helpful and friendly. Close to food and shopping. The beds are comfy, pool is nice, breakfast is great! We've stayed here during an OU game before instead of staying in Norman - 10 miles away - and paying much more for a not so nice room. This is also only about 5 to 10 min. to bricktown, zoo, and mall. Great place to stay and I will be back!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
amit0923, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 30 July 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2011

If your looking for a place with a bed, this place will do,just kind of expensive. Make sure you bring your own change if you want a soda, as the front desk can't or won't break a $20 bill. The TV is probably about 10 years old.

• Stayed July 2011
amit0923, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 11 July 2011
On behalf of the staff at the Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel and Suites I would like to thank you for your comments. It means a lot to our staff. I have shared this with the front office manager. We strive to make every guests stay as enjoyable as possible. Please accept my apology for the lack of change at the front desk. We had a few ball teams over the weekend who used up a large amount of our change for the vending and washer and dryers. It was also a weekend and the banks were closed. We have fixed this issue by allocating more change money at the front desk. Our hotel is also majority run on Credit Cards. However, this is no excuse and we have fixed this problem. Regarding the TV's, they are as old as our hotel, 4 years. They are scheduled to be changed out in the near future. We try to make the guest feel right at home, as many of our guests are on the road through out the year. We hope to see you again in the near future. Once again, thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Arlington, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2011

My wife and I stayed in this motel the night of July 5th. The motel was very clean and inviting. The staff was friendly and helpful. My wife and I slept well in the comfortable beds. The problem was that our car and at least two others were broken into that night. The thieves even took a new bride's wedding dress out of her car. We were told that break-ins tend to happen in the hot summer weather in this area. The parking lot had only one way in and out and the perimeter had a chain link fence with wire at the top. It looked fairly secure, but evidently not. I am 62 years old, and this is the first motel car break-in in my life. The lady at the front desk called the police and was helpful in getting me a vacuum to remove the glass from the car. As always, you park at your own risk, so beware.

Room Tip: Beware of Parking Lot
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
On behalf of the staff at the Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel and Suites I would like to thank you for your comments. It means a lot to our staff. Please accept my apology for the break in. I have shared this with all of our staff, the corporate office and the local police. We have taken the appropriate steps to make sure this does not happen again in the future. We strive to make every guests stay as enjoyable as possible. We try to make the guest feel right at home, as many of our guests are on the road through out the year. We hope to see you again in the near future. Once again, thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Ipswich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2011

I would say to anyone going for a trip it Oklahoma to stay at the best western. rooms were great and staff all I can say is a big WOW to them all really friendly and polite really helpful and took time out for you. we're now looking forward to out next stay A1 all the way well done guys

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
amit0923, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 19 May 2011
Thank You. On behalf of the staff at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel and Suites I would like to thank you for your compliments. It means alot to our staff. I will share this with all of the staff. We strive to make every guests stay as enjoyable as possible. We also try to make the guest feel right at home, as many of our guests are on the road through out the year. We hope to see you again in the near future. Once again, thank you from the bottom of our heart.
too far from the wild west!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2011

Stayed here our second night in OKC, having to leave the delightful HIE when deciding last minute to stay another night and it was full. We found this BW to be a delightful surprise as well! What is it about OKC lodging; are all as nice as the two we used?!

This BW was definitely more upscale than most also, spotlessily clean, quality decor and appointments, just all in all a superior property. I LOVED the fitness room; everything worked, and worked WELL. (We all know thats not always the case!)

Breakfast was a cut above the rest, the indoor pool was sparkling clean (kids don't usually mention it but did in this one!) and the cookies at check didn't seem to be fresh frozen / baked (were they?)

If only ALL BWs and HIEs could be like the two in OKC!!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
amit0923, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 14 May 2011
Thank You. On behalf of the staff at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel and Suites I would like to thank you for your compliments. It means alot to our staff. I will share this with the staff. The Cookies at check in are baked daily. They start backing them in batches Mon - Thur, starting from around 3 p.m., based on the number of arrivals for that day. We strive to make every guests stay as enjoyable as possible. We also try to make the guest feel right at home, as many of our guests are on the road through out the year. We hope to see you again in the near future. Once again, thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Brisbane Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2011

We are 2 couples travelling across America and we had 2 nights here at the Best Western in Oklahoma City. The location suited us as it was close to the Interstate and very close to several restaurants. The reception staff are first class and nothing was too much trouble. The rooms are large, comfortable and clean. The breakfast was good with plenty of choice. There is a guest laundry, an ice machine and an indoor pool. Value for money here was excellent. We would highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DiR46
Thank You. On behalf of the staff at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel and Suites I would like to thank you for your compliments. It means alot to our staff. I will share this with the guest services staff. We strive to make every guests stay as enjoyable as possible. We also try to make the guest feel right at home, as many of our guests are on the road through out the year. We hope to see you again in the near future. Once again, thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2011

I travel to Oklahoma City once a month and have always stayed at Best Western. However, this particular location is far beyond all the other locations in Oklahoma City. The staff are friendly, it is cleaner, location is better, and the rooms are nicer. Not to mention the hallways don't have any sort of funk lingering. I am coming back to Oklahoma City in two weeks and you know I have booked my stay as well as all future stays at this location. Yes, they are slightly more expensive then the other Best Western locations; but trust me it is well worth it. Thank you.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
amit0923, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 5 May 2011
First off, Thank You. On behalf of the staff at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel and Suites I would like to thank you for your compliments. It means alot to our staff. We strive to make every guests stay as enjoyable as possible. We also try to make the guest feel right at home, as many of our guests are on the road through out the year. We will see you soon in in the near future. Once again, thank you from the bottom of our heart.