“Very Enjoyable Stay-Clean Hotel-Courteous Staff-Will Be Back”

Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites
Ranked #36 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 25 October 2011

Extremely nice accomodations- Kind, Courteous Staff-LOVED THE KING WHIRLPOOL SUITE-Good Breakfast- Fresh and filling-Nice Location for me-- as I used to live near there 30 years ago when I was a kid- I will Be Back Soon when visiting my Parents and family. Very Impressed overall. Did I Mention Clean !!!!! Tons of Places to Eat Nearby. Very Easy Access to anywhere in OKC from the Hotel. Booked on Best Western.Com website and it was a snap- and in doing so joined Best Western Rewards. Easiest Part of the trip was being at the Hotel very relaxing.

Room Tip: Get The King Whirlpool Suite--- Excellent to relax and unwind in. Liked to be on the ground level wi...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
amit0923, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2012

Thank you so much for recommending our hotel to other travelers, and for mentioning the upgraded amenities that the Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel and Suites offers. Our staff was so excited to hear that your stay was great! Thank you so much for being our guest, and for your kind words.

Reviewed 17 October 2011

This hotel was a very nice place and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Their continental breakfast was very good. If we go back to OKC, we would definitely stay there. We had to be there because of a death in the family and it was great not having to worry about our accommodations at all. Very friendly staff :)

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
amit0923, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2011

I would like to thank you for your compliments. It means alot to our staff. We are truely sorry to hear about your loss. We strive to make every guests stay as enjoyable as possible. We also try to make the guest feel right at home. We hope to see you again in the near future. Once again, thank you from the bottom of our heart.

Reviewed 22 September 2011

40 dollar bid accepted by Priceline...52 after fees...the property hasn't been updated to what has now become typical fare...old TV's...carpet and furniture a bit dated...but...the hotel cleanliness and friendly staff bridge the gap nicely. Breakfast includes eggs, bacon, sausage and gravy...along with many choices expected of full breakfast offers. Good coffee and creamers. For some reason the air conditioners only run at intervals of their own choosing...so I am glad it has cooled off or I would have been calling the front desk. Covered parking at front door...and keeping tabs on your vehicle is as easy as looking out window. Internet connection is fair...but HULU won't stream well. Overall it's a great little hotel you won't regret having chosen.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was nice quiet enviroment.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
amit0923, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2011

On behalf of the staff at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel and Suites I would like to thank you for your compliments. It means alot to our staff. We strive to make every guests stay as enjoyable as possible. We also try to make the guest feel right at home, as many of our guests are on the road through out the year. We hope to see you again in the near future. Once again, thank you from the bottom of our heart.

Reviewed 1 August 2011

My family and myself just recently stayed at this hotel. The rooms are quite small for a family of four, but manageable.

There are numerous restaurants and shops within walking distance.

The hotel offers breakfast, such as omlets with chess, biscuits,bacon,sausage, Danish, three cereals, apples and oranges, and gogurts.

In the afternoon they ofer fresh baked cookies.

If you don't spend a lot of time in your room, definitely worth it.

• Stayed: July 2011
amit0923, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2011

On behalf of the staff at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel and Suites I would like to thank you for your compliments. It means alot to our staff. We have multiple room sizes at the hotel. Just ten dollars more and you can get a suite with a sitting area as well. We strive to make every guests stay as enjoyable as possible. We also try to make the guest feel right at home, as many of our guests are on the road through out the year. We hope to see you again in the near future. Once again, thank you from the bottom of our heart.

Reviewed 28 July 2011

We have stayed here 3 different times now. I have always had excellent service, clean rooms, and great prices! The staff is always helpful and friendly. Close to food and shopping. The beds are comfy, pool is nice, breakfast is great! We've stayed here during an OU game before instead of staying in Norman - 10 miles away - and paying much more for a not so nice room. This is also only about 5 to 10 min. to bricktown, zoo, and mall. Great place to stay and I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
amit0923, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2011

On behalf of the staff at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel and Suites I would like to thank you for your compliments. It means alot to our staff. I will share this with all of the staff. We strive to make every guests stay as enjoyable as possible. We also try to make the guest feel right at home, as many of our guests are on the road through out the year. We hope to see you again in the near future. Once again, thank you from the bottom of our heart.

Reviewed 10 July 2011

If your looking for a place with a bed, this place will do,just kind of expensive. Make sure you bring your own change if you want a soda, as the front desk can't or won't break a $20 bill. The TV is probably about 10 years old.

• Stayed: July 2011
amit0923, General Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2011

On behalf of the staff at the Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel and Suites I would like to thank you for your comments. It means a lot to our staff. I have shared this with the front office manager. We strive to make every guests stay as enjoyable as possible. Please accept my apology for the lack of change at the front desk. We had a few ball teams over the weekend who used up a large amount of our change for the vending and washer and dryers. It was also a weekend and the banks were closed. We have fixed this issue by allocating more change money at the front desk. Our hotel is also majority run on Credit Cards. However, this is no excuse and we have fixed this problem. Regarding the TV's, they are as old as our hotel, 4 years. They are scheduled to be changed out in the near future. We try to make the guest feel right at home, as many of our guests are on the road through out the year. We hope to see you again in the near future. Once again, thank you from the bottom of our heart.

Reviewed 8 July 2011

My wife and I stayed in this motel the night of July 5th. The motel was very clean and inviting. The staff was friendly and helpful. My wife and I slept well in the comfortable beds. The problem was that our car and at least two others were broken into that night. The thieves even took a new bride's wedding dress out of her car. We were told that break-ins tend to happen in the hot summer weather in this area. The parking lot had only one way in and out and the perimeter had a chain link fence with wire at the top. It looked fairly secure, but evidently not. I am 62 years old, and this is the first motel car break-in in my life. The lady at the front desk called the police and was helpful in getting me a vacuum to remove the glass from the car. As always, you park at your own risk, so beware.

Room Tip: Beware of Parking Lot
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

On behalf of the staff at the Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel and Suites I would like to thank you for your comments. It means a lot to our staff. Please accept my apology for the break in. I have shared this with all of our staff, the corporate office and the local police. We have taken the appropriate steps to make sure this does not happen again in the future. We strive to make every guests stay as enjoyable as possible. We try to make the guest feel right at home, as many of our guests are on the road through out the year. We hope to see you again in the near future. Once again, thank you from the bottom of our heart.