So this was my first time in OKC, and my first time staying at a Best Western Plus! What a fantastic hotel! No it's not the Hilton or anything, but I wasn't expecting that. The rooms were very neat and clean (the tub looked a little old, but it was still very clean), the beds were SUPER comfortable, the pillows were fluffy, and the air conditioner worked VERY well (which is always a concern for me). The complimentary breakfast was OK, I wasn't wowed or anything. But that's nothing to make an issue out of.
The service was fantastic, the young lady who was at the front desk when I checked in (gosh, I wish I had taken her name) was so friendly and welcoming, she even recommended a pizza take-out restaurant for us because we weren't sure where to go. She really was great!
So overall, I would truly recommend this hotel if you're going to be in OKC area and would rather not spend the expensive premium at the Skirvin or the Colcord. It's fab!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are many restaurants nearby. Downtown, airport, and amusement park are all within 5 miles. Easy access to many highways. Your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Best Western
- Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City