“Great OKC Hotel!”

Ranked #44 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Houston, Texas
“Great OKC Hotel!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

So this was my first time in OKC, and my first time staying at a Best Western Plus! What a fantastic hotel! No it's not the Hilton or anything, but I wasn't expecting that. The rooms were very neat and clean (the tub looked a little old, but it was still very clean), the beds were SUPER comfortable, the pillows were fluffy, and the air conditioner worked VERY well (which is always a concern for me). The complimentary breakfast was OK, I wasn't wowed or anything. But that's nothing to make an issue out of.

The service was fantastic, the young lady who was at the front desk when I checked in (gosh, I wish I had taken her name) was so friendly and welcoming, she even recommended a pizza take-out restaurant for us because we weren't sure where to go. She really was great!

So overall, I would truly recommend this hotel if you're going to be in OKC area and would rather not spend the expensive premium at the Skirvin or the Colcord. It's fab!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear FocusedJ,

On behalf of the entire staff and myself. I would like to thank you for your kind words. Carrie will be delighted to hear your comments. We are all looking forward to your next visit to Oklahoma City.

Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel and Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Clean hotel that has easy access to freeway and restaurants. Breakfast is what you should expect for free. Only issue we had was checking out. Had informed front desk I would be changing credit cards upon checkout. Was told no problem. Upon checkout, clerk said they couldn’t do it. I later called the manager who said clerk was wrong. Unfortunately I was already gone but she was very apologetic.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Dear Jho4th,

I would like to thank you for your comments and concern. Please accept my sincere apology for the miscommunication that you had experienced in regards to the credit card transaction. I have notified all of the staff about this issue to make sure that this does not occur again. Once again, thank you.

Sapulpa, United States
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed here for business and the room was clean and hotel easy to find. The bed was comfortable. I was disappointed that the tub looked like a two year old did the caulking but the place was clean. I will stay there again when I am in the OKC area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Dear Kj S,

Thank you for your kind words. I would like to thank you and also apologize for the concern you expressed. We have addressed the issue in regards to the caulking to our maintenance department and they are on top of it. We look forward to your next visit to OKC.

Danville, Arkansas, USA
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Barsana Inn has proven to provide consistently excellent accommodations and service. We are treated as family and always made to feel welcome. Sherry, the Manager remembers us from stay to stay & always remembers our names. The rooms are spacious and comfortable.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

GuestServicesPro, General Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 15 September 2013
Dear Judy D,

On behalf of the entire staff and myself I would like to thank you for your kind words. Sherry will be delighted to hear your comments. We are all looking forward to your next visit to Oklahoma City.

Richardson, Texas
Reviewed 11 September 2013

If you're looking for a very quiet, well maintained, and friendly place to stay in Oklahoma City, this is the hotel. The beds and pillows were exceptional. The room was very spacious, well provisioned (iron, hair dryer, refrigerator, microwave), and clean. It is also very easy to access off of 240.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 15 September 2013
Dear Charleyj7,

Thank you for your kind words. I am delighted to here that you loved your stay at our hotel. We are looking forward to your next visit to OKC.

Trussville, Alabama
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We got there late at night and we got to our room and it had been smoked in so they immediately got us another room. The floor plan was large and the room was very nice. It could have been a little cleaner but no bugs. The breakfast was good with eggs and biscuits and gravy. The room was a great price and we had overall a good experience.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
Dear ronna58,

Thank you for your comments. This is a 100% smoke free property with strict guidelines. However, there are guests that do not like to follow rules. I am truly sorry you had to experience smoke in a room. The Housekeeping staff was notified of the issue upon your experience. Once again, thank you for your comments.

Long Island, New York
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We stayed in Oklahoma City for a visit to the Memorial downtown. What a terrific Best Western location this is! Everything seemed new, we enjoyed the indoor pool, the warm cookies in the evening and the roomy, yet cozy room. The breakfast at this hotel was wonderful - hot eggs, sausage patties, biscuits and gravy, along with the usual cereals, muffins, toast, etc. We would return in a heartbeat if ever in Oklahoma City again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mary136
Dear Mary136,

We truly appreciate your hear felt comments. We strive to make every guest experience and enjoyable and memorable as yours. The staff and I look forward to your next visit to OKC.