“Decent place for the price”

Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites
Ranked #44 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
pickering, Canada
“Decent place for the price”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Stayed here to get a suite. We find that he presence of comfortable seating greatly increases the enjoyment especially when used as a stopover for travel where we'll be in the room for longer than if say attending an event. Although not as spacious or well appointed as others we stayed at this one served for the one night. The one TV really served nether the sitting area nor the bedroom very well. Not a true suite.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

GuestServicesPro, General Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Dear Bruce N,

On behalf of the entire staff and myself. I would like to thank you for your kind words. Our staff would love to hear the what you had to say about their rooms. I have addressed the TV situation with our maintenance department to help accommodate our guest.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Danville, Arkansas, USA
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Each time we stay at the BW Barsana in OK City we are treated like valued family members. The management goes out of their way to make us feel at home and valued. It's a great place to stay in SW OK City.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Judy D,

On behalf of the entire staff and myself. I would like to thank you for your kind words. I am really glad that the staff treat you as family. that is our goal to treat all guest valued. We are ready to see you and your family on your next stay!
Danville, Arkansas, USA
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We arrived in the middle of a winter storm thinking our reservation may not be honored since we were arriving late. Not only was our reservation still there but they held the room well beyond what I would have expected.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Judy D,

On behalf of the entire staff and myself. I would like to thank you for your kind words. We are glad you made it home safely, and I am happy they saved your reservation. Sherry will be thrilled you wrote a response on Trip advisor.
pinetop, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The staff were very helpful and made us feel like we weren't just another face. The cleaning staff took extra care of our childs stuffed animals, that made the kids happy. Breakfast staff was so nice and helpful. Rooms were larger than expected and nicely kept.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

GuestServicesPro, Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Dear Melissa B,

On behalf of the entire staff and myself. I would like to thank you for your kind words.The housekeepers will be delighted to hear your comments. I am glad that the housekeepers respected the children's things and made them happy. We are all looking forward to your next visit to Oklahoma City.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We knew that we would need ddto stop to rest somewhere along the route. The Best Western was on the route and recommended by my son-in-law who stays there on business. The room was spacious, clean and had wi-fi access. The staff at check-in and breakfast were warm and concerned that we had everything that we needed. The price was very reasonable for the size of the room that we were given.... Breakfast was adequate- similar to other chains that provide breakfast. It is likely that we will stop at this hotel anytime that we are returning on the same route from Illinois to Houston TX

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Jean Z,

On behalf of the entire staff and myself. I would like to thank you for your kind words. We would like to thank your son the opportunity to have the joyous experience of meeting you and your family. We are all looking forward to your next visit to Oklahoma City.
Lubbock
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Nice room - very quiet (3rd floor on front on hotel). Lots of comfy pillows. Free wifi. Decent breakfast. Well lit parking; Shane at front desk was helpful in helping us find a place for dinner - walk to Garage Bar & Grill (burgers & tacos - sports bar with crazy Okla fans the night we were there! Noticed there were several chain restaurants within a block or two.

Room Tip: 3rd floor - front of hotel
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Gaulegirl,

On behalf of the entire staff and myself. I would like to thank you for your kind words. Shane will be delighted to hear your comments. Us Oklahoman's and our OU football got to love it. We are all looking forward to your next visit to Oklahoma City.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 10 October 2013

So this was my first time in OKC, and my first time staying at a Best Western Plus! What a fantastic hotel! No it's not the Hilton or anything, but I wasn't expecting that. The rooms were very neat and clean (the tub looked a little old, but it was still very clean), the beds were SUPER comfortable, the pillows were fluffy, and the air conditioner worked VERY well (which is always a concern for me). The complimentary breakfast was OK, I wasn't wowed or anything. But that's nothing to make an issue out of.

The service was fantastic, the young lady who was at the front desk when I checked in (gosh, I wish I had taken her name) was so friendly and welcoming, she even recommended a pizza take-out restaurant for us because we weren't sure where to go. She really was great!

So overall, I would truly recommend this hotel if you're going to be in OKC area and would rather not spend the expensive premium at the Skirvin or the Colcord. It's fab!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear FocusedJ,

On behalf of the entire staff and myself. I would like to thank you for your kind words. Carrie will be delighted to hear your comments. We are all looking forward to your next visit to Oklahoma City.

Justin H.