“We'll I finally tried the four meat combo”

George's Happy Hog Bar-B-Q
Ranked #183 of 1,695 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

This place is a joy to me I am brilliant to stop by after medical appointments so I don't have to cook...for days! Four meat combo rocks, smoky meats and great sauces...and they treat me like a family friend when I show up every three months

1  Thank punkieontheroad

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Don't let the building fool you. Good area and great food. Passing through from KC and glad we did. Get there early or some of the really good stuff may me gone.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

The Happy Hog has great BBQ food at great prices, they even have a daily special which comes with a drink. It looks like a hole in the wall joint but those are the best places, and it's clean!

Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was a well kept secret from me. Well, I will not keep it a secret from you! The food was delicious! Everyone at mt table had rib ends dinners. One of us had bologna the other smoked sausage. The rib ends were flavorful and tender. There's a nice assortment of sides and desserts. I chose the homemade butter cookies that toik me straight back to grade school!
The counter and restaurant crew were warm and friendly! The atmosphere is a casual, seat yourself, cafeteria style. WE WILL GO BACK!