Mahogany Prime Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Mahogany Prime Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 1,695 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$45 - US$55
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Went for a business dinner. Excellent quality food, wine, and service. Great for entertaining clients. My only complaint is that they need to offer more wines by the glass. Not that many choices and 2 of us did not need to drink a whole bottle. Pricy but good for a special dinner.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Four lawyers for a celebratory dinner. Steaks, lobster, shrimp, sides, chocolate cake, wine, table side shaken martinis (very cold and tasty) friendly attentive service! We sampled all cuts of steaks. Wonderful! Damage...6 bills....

3  Thank jmjesq
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I had a dinner meeting in one of the smaller rooms with a large tv screen. The seafood appetizer is excellent with crab, HUGE shrimp, delicious calamari, and other stuff I didn't get to try since we ate it up so fast. I had a salad, which was good but my filet was perfect, juicy, and just the right amount of pepper. Dessert was a giant piece of chocolate cake that was great and honestly could have served 3 or 4.

1  Thank Thomas K
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I am originally from NY and moved to OKC almost 2 years ago when I married to an Okie guy. I like steaks and I would say I have tried many places here and in Dallas. But, last night's meal was exceptional. For starter it was fried calamari, not too crispy, can taste the meat and mango salsa was perfect with it. I always order Cesar salad but I tried their house salad and I have to say best house salad I ever tasted. The dressing was kinda sweet and tangy with walnuts and mixed greens and blue cheese. It was simply perfect for my taste. My husband ordered prime rib and I got lamb chops. He enjoyed it a lot. My lamb chops were good too (medium well). Yes place is bit pricy and may not go there unless it's a special occasion but it was sure worth it. I have been to many fancy high priced restaurant and may not go back but I will sure come back here. I read reviews before I went some good some bad, everyone has there own opinion. In my opinion I liked it and enjoyed my birthday dinner very much. Staffs were nice and courteous.

1  Thank walleOKC
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This by far was one of the oddest meal at an upscale steak house I've ever eaten at. My husband and I were there to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary and had reservations for that December evening. The timing of the meal was horrible. We ordered drinks, then ordered a salad for my husband and a shrimp cocktails for myself…after receiving them we ordered our meal. We both had steaks and shared creamed spinach as a side. Literally probably 5 minutes later our entrees and side was brought to our table. We were only about half way through our starters. We both felt so rushed, the waiter came over and seemed sort of apologetic. Since I would assume at Mahogany they would cook steaks to order but they came out so quickly there was no way that happened. Instead of having a nice leisurely anniversary meal at a supposedly upscale steak house was over in about an hour… I wasn't looking to spend the evening there but would of definitely wanted to not feel rushed through our meal. We would of ordered wine with dinner but didn't even have enough time to finish our drinks since we were so rushed. After dinner we did order dessert as well and that was nothing special some sort of chocolate cake. We both were disappointed and won't be returning. We love the Ranch but wanted to try something different…. back to the Ranch we go.

2  Thank Whitney V