“Excellent steak”

Mahogany Prime Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Mahogany Prime Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 1,647 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$45 - US$55
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Golden, Colorado
“Excellent steak”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We ate in the bar because we wanted to watch basketball. It was nicely decorated in dark wood and stone. Spinach salad was average, shrimp salad was just OK. Filet was excellent and a perfectly prepared medium rare. They had an excellent wine list. The service was very friendly. A bit pricey all the way around, everything is a la carte. I would eat here again if you pick up the tab!

Visited May 2014

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great service, great food, great ambiance”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

All good. This is the spot for a great dinner with special atmosphere. The servers bend over backwards to make sure you are well taken care-of. Food is marvelous. Pricing is big-city, but in this case, you get what you pay for.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jake9r
Oklahoma City, OK
“What you pay for”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

For a 5th anniversary dinner my wife and I enjoyed the Mahogany Prime Steakhouse. It was expensive and that was what I expected. But we were both satisfied that we had an excellent meal for a special occasion.

The decor is not much to talk about. The service is. The service left nothing to be desired. Very professional.

My wife had an 8 oz sirloin, medium well. I had the 14 oz ribeye (the smallest), medium. Both were the best quality beef. Like other top quality, high-dollar restaurants, the sides are extra. And the quality and size of the portions matched the quality of the main dish; the price too *smile*. My wife and I both had water to drink. Cost was $108 plus tips.

We would recommend the Mahogany Prime Steakhouse for any special occasion.

Oh, When I made the reservations I had stated the visit was our 5th anniversary. On our table was a card signed by all of the staff that waited on us as wells as the manager wishing us a happy anniversary. Nice touch.

2 Thank AngstBane
Chicago, Illinois
“Upscale steakhouse...”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

A little bit far from downtown
Nice decoration, really good service and quality of food is what is expected on a restaurant of this price range.
All the steaks and side dishes were very good and the seared ahi tuna and lobster cargot bites were also a good choice as starters.
Presentation of dishes nothing extraordinary. The Menu is simple not many dishes but very well executed. Pricy

Naples, Florida
“Would definitely go again”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Went for a business dinner. Excellent quality food, wine, and service. Great for entertaining clients. My only complaint is that they need to offer more wines by the glass. Not that many choices and 2 of us did not need to drink a whole bottle. Pricy but good for a special dinner.