“Good but inconsistent”
Review of Paseo Grill

Paseo Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Paseo Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,647 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 28th and N. Walker
Description: Located in the middle of Oklahoma City's historic Paseo Arts District, Paseo Grill presents a casual, yet sophisticated dining experience. Paseo Grill features Classic American Cuisine with an International Flair including selections such as specialty steaks, fresh fish features, and signature salads. These dishes can be accompanied by top rated wines specifically chosen to compliment our menu. Join us on our patio over-looking the beautiful Spanish villa-style art galleries and enjoy a specialty martini.
Moore, Oklahoma
“Good but inconsistent”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My wife and I recently frequented this establishment for our fourth time. Every time we have went here we have enjoyed the food and they always have a superb atmosphere. The food has been good two times and and below average the other two times. This last visit was not so great because we went there on a weeknight on one of our weekly date nights. We got there and it took 5 minutes to be seated and I wouldn't be complaining normally but it was really slow and there were multiple people who came by but did not help. We were finally seated and it took another ten minutes to get a waiter. He took our drink order and food order at same time at which time I requested bread. 20 minutes go by and we do not see our waiter and then our food comes out and no drinks no bread. The steak was decent but def not worth the price. I will go back because I know he good they can be but was for sure disappointed in this visit.

• Visited March 2014

“Perfect = Paseo!!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We have had Paseo Grill on our list of places to visit and we were not disappointed! Perfect ambiance, perfect service, perfect food. We loved every aspect of the restaurant. We ordered a nice bottle of wine which was reasonably priced. For an appetizer, we had the spinach dip and salsa, which is served with tortilla chips - very yummy! I had one of the specials - stuffed shrimp, along with a cup of mushroom soup. Hubbie had one of the specials - cajun spiced sea bass over parmesan risotto, which I tasted. All of it was divine. I would recommend a reservation - even on a Tuesday night, there was a robust crowd. We had a very capable and pleasant waitperson - Katie - who was excellent with suggestions. Just an overall perfect experience.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Stawzie
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“wonderful once again!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Excellent meal - nice wine, service was solid B. We love this restaurant - value, taste and visual appeal. The hummus/olive tapenade appetizer is amazing. Only comment is that the radio is probably not appropriate for a relaxing quiet dinner (BOOM, BOOM BOOM club type music?)

Visited June 2014
“great little romantic place with nice lighten for a date night”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

we have been here once before and we actually got a groupon for this place, it was really nice and had a friendly atmosphere.the little booths with curtains around them are very different but nice when you're on a date night, the food was great and the salad was one of the best I've had, the main was steak and it was also very tasty and well presented. the restaurant is located in a nice little arts district and its fun to walk around and look in some of the stores etc. we would defiantly eat here again, 7 1/2 out of 10

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Stewartybhoy
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Good food, service disorganised”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Interesting menu but let down by disorganised staff and lack of systems. I like to drink wine with my food rather than after I have finished and have starter plates cleared before main course arrives. And of course a knife is useful. The layout of the restaurant left you feeling forgotten.

Visited May 2014