“Over the top customer service”

Courtyard Oklahoma City Airport
Ranked #59 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Collinsville, Oklahoma
“Over the top customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed here for the OKC Marathon. Upon checking in we were told we had an automatic late check out which was GREATLY appreciated. But then the race start was delayed by two hours. One in our group was running her first full marathon and got back to the hotel at 3 pm, the late check out time. When they saw her coming in they told her not to worry, they had already extended her check out time to 5 pm. This is where we will stay from here on out!

Room Tip: All the rooms were quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Renie D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Hesston, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

This Marriott was by far the cleanest hotel room I have every stayed in. Our room, bathroom and bedding could not have been any better. The room is a bit noisy with the thin walls and airplanes, but the cleanliness makes up for it! Very easy to get to and parking is convenient. The only thing missing was a complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Samantha S, Manager at Courtyard Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments and feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Oklahoma City Airport. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that your room was the cleanest hotel room you have ever stayed in!

We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the Oklahoma City area.

Samantha Stoll
Assistant General Manager
Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Another excellent stay at the Marriott hotel at OKC airport. A relatively new hotel, it was quirky and cute with a very comfortable warm feel to it. We were welcomed like long lost family from the moment we arrived and the service as well as speed of check in was a delight for a couple of very very weary business travellers...!! The rooms are fresh and new and comfortable with everything that you might need. I have to say I would rate my stay here as one of the best I have ever had, and I have been a traveller for 37 of my 51 years....staying all over the world....!!
The staff are the most warm and welcoming people it has been my pleasure to come across, I cannot rate them highly enough...!! Food at the bistro style restaurant was excellent for breakfast and once again, what brilliant friendly staff....
No faults here, highly recommended and would make it my first and only choice on my return.

Room Tip: They all seem great to me...!!
Jupiter
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights to visit the Oklahoma City University Campus. A fantastic hotel for the price. Very clean, organized, quiet, comfortable bed and pillows. Located minutes from the airport and about 20 minutes from OCU. The friendly and attentive staff is the best we have ever experienced with special shout out to Shelby, Evan Carlita, Duon and Virgil. We will stay every time we visit OCU.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

The lobby is a very up to date modern look. Stellar lounge area to enjoy cocktails. Guest services reps are a very nice group of people. Especially Robert very helpful young man and he carry himself accordingly. The courtyard view is a must when staying here with the pool right outside from your room. The bistro food is absolutely the best I ever had at any branded hotel. Laura is an exceptional cook. I see management of this hotel have some great workers! Great location from the airport and all the main attractions like downtown Oklahoma city. I'll be back again mark my words, au revoir!

• Stayed July 2014
Samantha S, Manager at Courtyard Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time for the "Stellar" review. We are glad you enjoyed the lounge, staff and food!

Robert, Laura and the team look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Thank you for visiting our property and leaving your feedback!

Samantha Stoll

Assistant General Manager
Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Our group had a quick check in. The room I was in was on the ground floor. There was a sliding glass door out to the parking lot from the room. The room was clean & had a refrigerator. A microwave would have been a nice addition. There are restaurants nearby & a go-cart/amusement center for the kids. I thought I would notice the noise but did not. The hotel has an outdoor pool which was very nice. Off the lobby there was a small sandwich shoppe & bar area with limited hours of operation. It was a 10-15 minute drive to Bricktown & It's close to the airport. They did offer shuttles to hotel patrons.

Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

My name is Michael Heath. I have traveled the country on business trips and would like to personally acknowledge the excellence of the employees at the Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Airport location. This is my second trip here from Scottsdale, AZ and I'm being treated like royalty. Everything from an excellent room to excellent food to excellent customer service from the front desk. I cannot describe in words the culture that has been developed here as it relates to positive attitudes, upbeat personal interaction and seeing people go out of their way to make sure my stay is an A+. I would like to personally acknowledge Evan, Carlita, Kenny, Dawayne, Samantha, Katie, Shelby and the entire staff here at this hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for this type of experience. The bed is terrific!