We only stayed one night and chose this because it was a good price and it was close to the airport. I had a very early flight and wanted to get a bit of sleep.
The room was nice and clean even if it was a bit small. There was nothing fancy in the room. The bed was large and there were ample linens and pillows but it was not terribly comfortable. The bathroom looked like it had just been updated and was very spacious and nice.
The best part of the hotel was the breakfast. It was a huge buffet with hot freshly cooked foods including sausage and bacon, Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, biscuits, gravy, several different kinds of muffins, danish, bagels, yogurts, cereals, hard boiled eggs, hot oatmeal (not instant) and more. They had a variety of syrups, butters, jellies, peanut butter, flavored cream cheeses, 3 different kinds of milk, 6 different cereals and a coffee bar with flavored coffees, teas, and flavored creamers. The day I was there, it was superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Oklahoma City Airport. Relax and refresh at our hotel near Will Roger International Airport and one mile south of I-40. Our AmericInn Oklahoma City hotel is also close to a rang of exciting attractions, including White Water Bay Water Park. Explore the Oklahoma City Zoo or stroll through the beautiful Myriad Botanical Gardens. Wander along Historic Bricktown, treat yourself to the Brand New Oklahoma City Outlet Shoppes providing more than 72 known brand stores, or visit an event at the Chesapeake Energy Arena. Unwind in a spacious guest room with a choice of useful amenities including a microwave and refrigerator, or choose a spacious suite with a separate living area and pull-out sofa sleeper. Wake up each morning to our free, hot, home-style AmericInn Perk breakfast and sip on tea and coffee at any time of the day in the cozy lobby. Host a meeting or event for up to 35 guests. Catch up with work in the business center and stay in touch with free WiFi throughout the hotel. Re-energize in the fitness room or plunge into the outdoor pool, always open between Memorial Day and Labor Day. The AmericInn Oklahoma City Airport hotel offers a free shuttle service to the Will Rogers Airport or local businesses around the hotel and also the new Oklahoma City Outlet Shoppes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hampton Inn
- AmericInn Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Airport