“Scary part if town”

Traveler's Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport
Ranked #137 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 16 December 2012

This is a last ditch hotel! It's a nasty place that is very dirty. There is a club next door so all if the parking is taken. I had to fight with my door to get it to shut. I say if you can go somewhere else DO! If not sleep in your car! I really want my money back!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Jarrod55

Reviewed 31 July 2012

This place is a pit we put do not disturb signs out they came in anyway it was 105 degrees they came and took our air out to wash it even after I asked them not to. DO NOT stay here.the maids clean what they want to stock coffee stuff NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This place is dirty, nasty, and very badly managed.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms in this place
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I was traveling across the county with my little one, and blew a tire near Clinton OK, and hobbled into town needing a place to stay at 11pm.

I checked expedia for motels in the area as we were leaving in the morning.

At check-in, the lady was slurping up her spaghetti as she processed my check-in. She put me in a room on the ground floor next the the club/bar across the way that shared the same parking lot with this place.

It only got worse from there. The rooms on both sides of me had about 8-10 grown men in each one who just loitered about, drank beer and smoked cigarettes to no end.

Once inside there was blood splattered on the bathroom floor, the locks on the front door didn't work, the tub/basin was absolutely filthy with layers of filth and scum. The lights and fan in the bathroom were broken and did not work. The carpet was moist and sticky, and disgustingly filthy. The room also absolutely wreaked of incense.

This place was an absolute dump. Fortunately for me I brought my own sheets and blankets and used them for the night and just left them there at the crack of dawn when I got the hell out of there. No reason to take them with me as I'm sure they were probably infested with bed bugs by that point.

I thought to myself you get what you pay for, but on my road trip we stayed at @ 8 different motels and never had such an atrocious experience.

Room Tip: I can't imagine any rooms being habitable. This place is a total dump.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2010

its a trucker dump. Gave it 2 cuz only gave Regency Inn 1, and this place IS better.
Not a travelodge anymore, its called Travellers Inn.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2009

This may be a dump, but it is across the lot from one of the best nightclubs you will ever encounter, which makes its location ideal. Sherlocks is home to the Gator (which everyone should experience once in their lifetime) and is busy almost every night of the week, including Sunday night. Very convenient if you meet someone and want to make the night last longer.........

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2009

Stayed one night at hotel, staff was friendly, complimentary airport van was a big plus for me. Buildings are dated and desperately in need of remodeling. For those who like historical effect, the motel uses the same towels and sheets from the time they first opened, regardless of stains, frays, or holes. On the plus side, the HVAC worked well and there were no bugs.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank HighwayKing
Reviewed 6 February 2009

We stayed at the Travelodge OKC Airport in January 2009. We paid $54.61 using a discount coupon, the type found in brochures at gas stations/tourist offices. The invoice did not indicate price per room and taxes, only the total. We took a double room, with 2 beds, for two people.

The room was good, big and clean. Heating worked all right and just as well, it was a very cold night. Beds were big and comfortable. There was free wifi and probably free breakfast, but we never take advantage of this in the morning. The reception desk clerk at night was polite and friendly. We would recommend this hotel and are quite surprised to read previous reviews. The only thing that comes to mind is that this property must have new management.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)