Traveler's Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport
Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
US$263
US$180
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$182
US$158
US$149
US$144
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$56
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 March 2013

After reading the reviews about this hotel I was worried about my reservations.
First let me say I am a truck driver and stay in a lot of hotels.
The reviews previously written about this hotel are unfounded in my opinion or were situations that were just out of the ordinary.
I do not know what some wanted for locations, it's in an industrial type area just far enough away from the highway, but close.
It's not the Grand Hilton, but as a truck driver who was looking for a cheap, average place to stay, I would recommend it. Not much but carry out or delivery service for food here, but nice bar next door and rooms meet the needs.
Everyone has different opinions and experiences, but mine met what I was expecting and wanted.

Room Tip: Expect what you pay for, Bell hops are not here.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank kiloii
Reviewed 16 December 2012

This is a last ditch hotel! It's a nasty place that is very dirty. There is a club next door so all if the parking is taken. I had to fight with my door to get it to shut. I say if you can go somewhere else DO! If not sleep in your car! I really want my money back!

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank Jarrod55
Reviewed 31 July 2012

This place is a pit we put do not disturb signs out they came in anyway it was 105 degrees they came and took our air out to wash it even after I asked them not to. DO NOT stay here.the maids clean what they want to stock coffee stuff NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This place is dirty, nasty, and very badly managed.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms in this place
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa H
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I was traveling across the county with my little one, and blew a tire near Clinton OK, and hobbled into town needing a place to stay at 11pm.

I checked expedia for motels in the area as we were leaving in the morning.

At check-in, the lady was slurping up her spaghetti as she processed my check-in. She put me in a room on the ground floor next the the club/bar across the way that shared the same parking lot with this place.

It only got worse from there. The rooms on both sides of me had about 8-10 grown men in each one who just loitered about, drank beer and smoked cigarettes to no end.

Once inside there was blood splattered on the bathroom floor, the locks on the front door didn't work, the tub/basin was absolutely filthy with layers of filth and scum. The lights and fan in the bathroom were broken and did not work. The carpet was moist and sticky, and disgustingly filthy. The room also absolutely wreaked of incense.

This place was an absolute dump. Fortunately for me I brought my own sheets and blankets and used them for the night and just left them there at the crack of dawn when I got the hell out of there. No reason to take them with me as I'm sure they were probably infested with bed bugs by that point.

I thought to myself you get what you pay for, but on my road trip we stayed at @ 8 different motels and never had such an atrocious experience.

Room Tip: I can't imagine any rooms being habitable. This place is a total dump.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Adrian Z
Reviewed 22 June 2010

its a trucker dump. Gave it 2 cuz only gave Regency Inn 1, and this place IS better.
Not a travelodge anymore, its called Travellers Inn.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business