“Business travelers stay away”

Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport
Ranked #12 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 23 June 2011

I tend to favor Hilton Garden Inns over most other hotel chains. However, the high speed internet at this particular hotel was non-existent, intermittent at best. I had to drive several miles to find a Starbucks so I could get a Wifi connection and work. I was there for six nights and no improvement.

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank ressd

Reviewed 31 May 2011

We stayed in stayed here for a few days during Spring Break while we took our little ones to the Zoo, museums and other local attractions. Staff was friendly and competent, everything was well maintained, and our breakfast meals were great. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Road_Fun_Fam
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2011

I want to personally thank you for selecting our hotel for your visit to Oklahoma City. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your most recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your patronage. If there is anything I can do for you during any future stays, please do not hesitate to ask for me. We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Reviewed 18 February 2011

We had a great stay. We arrived early and there was no problem with checking in. Later that evening the front desk gave us great directions to Bricktown. We are only Hilton Silver members, but they gave us complimentary breakfast. My husband works out everyday and really appreciated the equiptment in the fitness center, especially the free weights. Thank You!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to mention your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City. We are so happy to hear that you had such a great time while staying with us. Thank you again.... we'll see you next time!

Reviewed 16 February 2011

I was traveling with my 4 small children, during OKC snow storm had to stop and was the first hotel we came upon and it was a blessing in disguise. They made my stay so pleasant. Especially since we didnt have a reservation. The hotel was very busy but the staff was still very pleasant!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2011

I want to thank you for taking time to fill out a response on your most recent stay with us. I appreciate you selecting our hotel and we hope that you will be back as our guest the next time you visit Oklahoma City. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 3 January 2011

My fiance and I were traveling across the country and needed a quick place to stop and go for the night. This hotel is right off the freeway and is VERY reasonably priced. The receptionist working that night was so pleasant! I wish I could remember her name to give her credit on here! We had complimentary wi-fi and breakfast. The beds were SO comfortable and the bathtub was very big. Overall, I was very impressed with this hotel. It has a lot of room for parking as well. We were pulling a trailer behind us and being able to park it somewhere safe was a plus!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jmw127
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2011

I want to personally thank you for selecting our hotel for your trip through Oklahoma City. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your most recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your patronage. If there is anything I can do for you during any future stays, please do not hesitate to ask for me. We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Reviewed 30 December 2010

In the hilton,(on meridian) parking lot my car was recently broken into and over $4000 worth of computers and belongings were stolen the hotel did not offer to comp my room or even a meal the night security guard was so incompetent he failed to notice the broken glass everywhere there was not even a night report made! I travel all the time and spend $20,000 a year on hotels I will never stay at a hilton again. it would be different if the night security had bothered to notice, he is probably in on it

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank bodie123
Reviewed 27 December 2010

Trip Advisor really helped out. The person quoted me the standard rate versus what trip advisor had however it worked out. The rooms are very clean, comfortable. I would recommend they had more outlets in the bedroom but through the suites are oher outlets. THe breakfast buffett is worth $9.99 the cooks are very fast and good. The gym was nice and had enough cardio machines to get a workout in. The hotel is located near the airport, plenty of places to dine and the highway for quick travel. I have stayed here in the past and still impressed.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo