“Awesome place to stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport
Ranked #12 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I love staying here. The staff is amazing! I will not stay anywhere else when im in OKC!

Room Tip: All rooms here are great.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank PanzysMom
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2012

Thank you so very much for taking the time to compliment our hotel. We are so glad to hear you had such a wonderful stay here with us. We certainly hope you stay here again very soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2011

I have to concur with one of the other reviewers on here, and maybe they have since gotten the issues fixed, but the wireless internet was terrible -- most of the time I could not get any traffic working successfully. I was lucky enough to piggy back off the wifi signal from the Comfort Inn behind this hotel given the proximity of my room, but that had issues also. Other than that, the staff were very helpful, nice, the breakfasts of good quality, and given the location of the work we were doing, this place is convenient with access from the interstates and to/from the airport. It was a bit noisy at times on the main level because of a lot of kids in the pool area, but it wasn't an issue up in the room I had.

Room Tip: higher up in the building gives better views and away from outdoor noise
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank travel-here-there

We now have new Wi-Fi……. I would like to express my appreciation for bringing this matter to my attention back in August. We are concerned with the satisfaction of all of our guests and aware that wireless internet is extremely important. I hope you will be back to visit us the next time you visit Oklahoma City.

Reviewed 23 June 2011

I tend to favor Hilton Garden Inns over most other hotel chains. However, the high speed internet at this particular hotel was non-existent, intermittent at best. I had to drive several miles to find a Starbucks so I could get a Wifi connection and work. I was there for six nights and no improvement.

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank ressd
Reviewed 31 May 2011

We stayed in stayed here for a few days during Spring Break while we took our little ones to the Zoo, museums and other local attractions. Staff was friendly and competent, everything was well maintained, and our breakfast meals were great. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Road_Fun_Fam
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2011

I want to personally thank you for selecting our hotel for your visit to Oklahoma City. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your most recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your patronage. If there is anything I can do for you during any future stays, please do not hesitate to ask for me. We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Reviewed 18 February 2011

We had a great stay. We arrived early and there was no problem with checking in. Later that evening the front desk gave us great directions to Bricktown. We are only Hilton Silver members, but they gave us complimentary breakfast. My husband works out everyday and really appreciated the equiptment in the fitness center, especially the free weights. Thank You!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to mention your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City. We are so happy to hear that you had such a great time while staying with us. Thank you again.... we'll see you next time!

Reviewed 16 February 2011

I was traveling with my 4 small children, during OKC snow storm had to stop and was the first hotel we came upon and it was a blessing in disguise. They made my stay so pleasant. Especially since we didnt have a reservation. The hotel was very busy but the staff was still very pleasant!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2011

I want to thank you for taking time to fill out a response on your most recent stay with us. I appreciate you selecting our hotel and we hope that you will be back as our guest the next time you visit Oklahoma City. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 3 January 2011

My fiance and I were traveling across the country and needed a quick place to stop and go for the night. This hotel is right off the freeway and is VERY reasonably priced. The receptionist working that night was so pleasant! I wish I could remember her name to give her credit on here! We had complimentary wi-fi and breakfast. The beds were SO comfortable and the bathtub was very big. Overall, I was very impressed with this hotel. It has a lot of room for parking as well. We were pulling a trailer behind us and being able to park it somewhere safe was a plus!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jmw127
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2011

I want to personally thank you for selecting our hotel for your trip through Oklahoma City. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your most recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your patronage. If there is anything I can do for you during any future stays, please do not hesitate to ask for me. We look forward to having you back as our guest.