Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport
Ranked #12 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Kansas City, MO
“my man”
Reviewed 7 May 2012

checked into the Embassy Suites on Maridian today...they are under a major renovation. Very old property that i cannot recommend. I called the HGI just down the road to re-locate, and they came and picked me up. There are not any restraunts to walk to but Carlton, my man, drove me to and from the restraunt. Highly recommend this property. Great staff,comfortable and very clean...

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, 9 May 2012
I want to thank you for taking your time to comment on your most recent stay with us. I will make sure to pass on your appreciation to Carlton and that we are glad to have him as part of our team. I appreciate you selecting our hotel and we hope that you will be back as our guest the next time you visit Oklahoma City.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reno
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Stayed here for the 2012 OKC Marathon. Loved it. Room was comfortable and well equipped - frig, iron board, hair dryer, coffee pot, microwave. Staff were excellent. Very supportive of the marathon - signs in the lobby the night before, t-shirt on staff supporting the run, and water/snacks in the lobby the morning of the run. Walk to the shuttle just next door at Ihop. Great location near the interstate, and lots of places to eat nearby. Only complaint is the A/C unit is older and is noisy when it kicks on. Other than that, very glad I selected this hotel!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Thank you so much for taking the time to mention your recent stay with us. I will make sure to have maintenance check the AC unit in the room you were in. We are so happy to hear that you had such a great time while staying with us and hope we see you back again next year for the Memorial Marathon. I was a Red Cross volunteer during the Oklahoma City bombing and greatly appreciate the opportunity to do what we can to support the memory of all of those lost.
Lompoc CA
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We just stayed here for 3 nights over St. Patrick's weekend. The place is great! The staff was always friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were great. Our room (we got upgraded to a suite because our room wasn't ready when we checked in) was excellent. It's very convenient to the freeway (the 40) and gave us easy access to everywhere that we wanted to go (Bricktown, the Memorial, etc.). Very close to the airport, and the neighborhood certainly isn't as bad as I thought it might be from some of the reviews I've read. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, and we've already planned to stay here again when we visit again in October.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor above the pool and had no trouble with noise!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Michelob14
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to mention your recent stay with us. We are so happy to hear that you had such a great time while staying with us and hope you make us your “home away from home” when you are in Oklahoma City.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Just returned from a one night stay. As a Hilton Diamond member, I have stayed at this hotel multiple times a year for the past 10 years. It is no surprise that it is starting to show a little age...mainly in the bathrooms and hallway decor. It's still one of the nicer hotels in the area which isn't saying much and the service is typically pretty good. They accidentally assigned me to a smoking room which I realized as I was opening the door and was hit with disgusting cigarette stench. Fortunately, they were able to find me a non-smoking room.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Suzanidoo
I want to thank you for your comments and feedback as this allows us to improve our products and services for you and all future guests of ours. I appreciate your business and loyalty to Hilton Hotels and truly value your feedback. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please let me know at anytime. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.
New Philadelphia, Ohio
Reviewed 29 January 2012

My husband and I just returned from Oklahoma City and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, we enjoyed our stay very much. We stayed in a suite it was spacious and comfortable. Room Service was excellent, great hamburgers, not a long wait to get food to our room. Nice staff, and room was clean. Housekeepers did a great job with the rooms, we enjoyed our return at night to a clean room.

One thing we both found interesting but may be annoying to some were the birds, we thought they were fun to watch and still are wondering what kind of birds they are....I can see how they could be annoying to some, but we were not bothered by them. If anyone knows anything about them would love to know.

It was a great trip and would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Oklahoma City!!

Room Tip: Near the airport very convenient.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank kam59
Thank you so very much for taking the time to compliment our hotel and our team. Glad you got to enjoy the room service during you recent visit and I have to admit the hamburgers are one of my favorite menu items also. We certainly hope you stay here again very soon!
Livermore, Colorado
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was great. The staff greeted us each time we entered. We requested a crib for our room and it was waiting in our room when we arrived already assembled. The cleaning staff even folded the blankets in the crib each day.

• Stayed December 2011
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, 11 January 2012
First of all thank you for taking the time to compliment our hotel and team. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay here again with us soon!
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 28 December 2011

I has a recent conference in Oklahoma City and looked for a place within easy commute to the airport. The Hilton Garden Inn fit the bill well. It is along a main drag adjacent to the airport (as are several other chain & local motels) and close to a number of chain and local restaurants. The lobby was clean and sunny with a pleasant bar area and restaurant. The latter has somewhat restricted hours, but good food and a very friendly atmosphere. The room seemed recently remodeled and clean, with a conventional layout, decent bathroom area, fast wireless & wired (LAN) free internet access (open network - no password security), and comfortable bed. The desk staff seemed friendly and attentive, with the exception of the morning manager, who seemed a bit disgruntled. (I'll give him slack for a possible bad day, as we all experience.)

The only negative is that of the shuttle to/from the airport. I found myself waiting outdoors for over 40 minutes on a fairly chilly, windy day for a shuttle that was supposed to be only 5-10 minutes in coming. Similarly, I had a 15-20 minute wait for a 7:00 am ride to the airport from the lobby. The shuttle was, however, free.

Overall, the stay was very satisfactory and I would return to this hotel as the need may demand,

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, 4 January 2012
I want to thank you for taking your time to fill out a response on your most recent stay with us. I appreciate you selecting our hotel for your stay and look forward to your next visit. I want to apologize for the issues with the shuttle and will work with my team to correct this issue. If there is ever anything I can do to be of service, please contact the hotel and ask for the General Manager. Thank you and have a wonderful day.