“Graco Technician Travel all over North America”

Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport
Ranked #12 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. 1st class staff. The resturant had Great Selection of food and prices. The rooms were well kept up and the housekeeping was fabulous. Everyone that I talked to at the Hotel seem to love there jobs.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 January 2014

My Husband and I first came to this location 4 years ago. The hotel staff know our names and are like our family. We travel to Oklahoma city often and always stay here in their affordable suites. We recently stayed at another location and were very disappointed. My husband will not stay anywhere but Hilton Garden Inn on Meridian.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2013

In town for a training assignment, spent 5 days here and will not be back here. Although I prefer Homewood Suites by Hilton this Hilton Garden Inn was closer to my training location for this trip. As a Hilton Diamond member I was disappointed in this particular HGI. The housekeeping staff chose to turn my room heart off while I was gone for the day as it was below freezing for most of my 5 days here I did not appreciate returning to a cold room. The housekeeping staff also chose not to provide the complete selection of bathroom ammenities. I recommend looking elsewhere!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for over 16 years. NEVER have had a major issue. Nice beds, great breakfast. Nice staff. Would recommend to anyone. Kuereg coffee pots, sleep number Type beds, room service food is always decent.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This hotel was selected for it's amenities, proximity to our facility as well as the airport. The staff are very accommodating and friendly. The experience is always exceptional. We have utilized this hotel for individual business events as well as several large group activities and training sessions.

My only real complaint is the dated rooms, HGI still has not upgraded their rooms to the level of many Hampton Inns.

Room Tip: After staying here a few times, get a room on 1st or 6th floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TSZB69
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our overnight stay. The desk staff was friendly and helpful. My wife lost her sweater when bringing our luggage into the hotel. She called the front desk the next morning and was elated to be informed they had retrieved a sweater and she could claim it at the front desk. My wife was very happy and personally thanked the staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This hotel was selected for it's amenities, proximity to our facility as well as the airport. The staff are very accommodating and friendly. The experience is always excellent. We have utilized this hotel for individual business events as well as several large group activities and training exercises.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business