Oaktree Inn & Suites
  • Breakfast included
US$219
US$193
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$62
Homewood
US$156
US$131
Priceline
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$73
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2011

This should be a 1 star motel at best but his is a down grade from a 2 star motel 6. Not much I can say that has not already been said. Nothing has been cleaned, washed or updated since 1980. Do not stay here.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jason1051
Reviewed 28 July 2011

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! AVOID THIS SLEAZY SPOT!!! We decided to get a room here when our AC went out at home. We saw a brochure at our Gym that listed a price and the amenities here. 1) When we went to check in, the proprietor told us that the brochure price was no longer good, though the very brochure was sitting right on his counter, and the cost was substantially higher. We should have walked out then, but we knew the wife, as she went to our gym, so we rented a room. 2) Rented a room, stepped in it to turn on the AC since the outside temps was 105 in OKC today, a state record. 3) Left to go eat. 4). Came back - with more time this time - to discover the room was still warm. Also, the only AC unit was in a small room at entry, but the bedroom, behind the room, has no AC and little air flow of cool air. 5) Also, have no remote control for TV. 6) Also, discover a filthy refrigerator and freezer so frozen up, there is virtually zero room in it. 7) Husband returns to front desk to ask for money back because the place is filthy and hot. 8) Did I mention the torn carpet, filthy and deeply stained sofa, stinky toilet, the two fist-sized holes in the bedroom door, and the poorly painted walls? 9) Proprietor refuses to move us to another room, OR to give us our money back. 10) I am beginning a campaign against this hideous, repellant hotel - calling "In Your Corner" program on local TV station for possible help, and reporting this place to both the OK Better Business Bureau., and also to whatever hotel overseer I came find. Am posting a "Do Not Go Here" sign at FAA Academy, where people might look for info on hotels. THIS PLACE IS HIDEOUS! PLEASE - walk - no RUN - away! Note - i am NOT a complainer, but somethings simply cannot be overlooked! I will try to submit some photos tomorrow!

Room Tip: PLEASE, PLEASE do NOT get a room at this filthy
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank lalaOKC
Reviewed 20 September 2010

This is with out a doubt the most disgusting place I have ever stayed. It is filthy, filthy and even more filthy. The blankets on the bed could not have been cleaned in years, the dishes in the cupboards had not been washed, the floors were filthy, there were bugs every where and the towels and sheets were badly stained. Out back behind the motel there was garbage every where along with old gutted out cars and dumpsters over flowing with trash. I'm not sure even the rats would want to stay here. I get sick even thinking of this place. If it had not been for my husbands orientation to a new job and this was the only place close with shuttle service I would have gladly given up the money to leave.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Travelerofthehiway
Reviewed 3 September 2008

Filthy. We wouldn't have stayed, but there was no other choice at the time. Old mattresses piled in the walkways. room smelled musty. Carpet was stained.

• Stayed: October 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank dc0145a
Reviewed 29 June 2007

I am writing this review from a room at this place and I wish I weren't. This place is not a HOTEL it's a MOTEL and even in that lousy category it doesn't deserve one star!

My husband and I travel a lot for our jobs, we stay at hotels at least 10 days a month and have done so for the last seven years. That said - this place is by far the worst place we have ever stayed. Ever.

The room is filthy. I got out of the shower and walked to the kitchen and the bottom of my feet were black. The sheets were dirty and when we asked for clean ones we were told that since we paid a weekly rate we won't get housekeeping service. We had to argue with them on this to get clean sheets and towels.

There are fleas and roaches and the dishes were dirty when we got here also. I mean the dishes that were put up in the kitchen cabinets needed washed.

We paid in advance for a 6 day stay. We have 4 paid days left and we're checking out. When we asked for a refund on the days we won't be staying they refused to give us our money back. Even though we won't get our money for the days we're not staying we're leaving anyway.

The only reason we're still in this room right this second is that we can't check into the next hotel for a few more hours.

IF you insist on staying here don't make the mistake of paying for your room more than one day at a time because when you decide to leave they won't give you a refund.

Stayed: June 2007