“Fine”

Ranked #115 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City
“Fine”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The room is good, especially that there is a fridge and microwave, and the price is good, the breakfast is not bad although there is a need for more fruits ( the only fruit was banana). The shower is good. I have several issue though:
1) the rooms key cards did not work well
2) the Ac/heater was not working and had to be fixed late at night. Then it was noisy ( tweaking noise)
3) the house keeping did clean my room during the first day, although I was out all morning (from 7 am till 11:30 am) then from 3 PM till 8 PM.
4) the internet did not work on the second day, when is called reception, the guy acted as if there was nothing wrong.
5) the only good receptionist was cici ( she is the female in charge at night on March 13). She really tried to help with the key, heater, and admitted that there was an issue with the internet but she gave me their 800 number and I had to call them to fix the issue for maybe the whole motel! The other two male receptionists were terrible. When I told one of them that the room was not cleaned, he told me that it should have been cleaned in the morning. I told him I was out all morning and only came back at noon to get a nap he said maybe this is why, and did not really offer to bring clean sheets, he asked me to go to them to get it, The two male receptionists said that there was no issue wit the internet despite ten fact that there was an issue. I felt that both of them were careless and disrespectful. The only reason I am giving two points for the service is because of CIci who was really good receptionist.
Also, I was not pleased with the fact that pets were allowed in the rooms. In addition to the hygiene issue, there were real vicious dogs, one of them attempted to attack me as I was walking with my son early in the morning.
Also, the room had an odor, the toilet seat was scratched, there was a hole in the bathroom wall, and two lights were not working in the room, and the hose keeping did not even pay attention to them. I did not report the lights because there were other pressing issues such as the bad heater, then noisy heater, internet connections, and the house keeping missing cleaning my room on the first day.
Also, on the internet it says that check out is at 12 PM , while in the lobby, the sign says 11:30 am !!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramadasouth, General Manager at Magnuson Hotel Oklahoma City South, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
We retrained the house keeping employees to clean the room better. Our housekeeping supervisor conducting meeting at least once a week to discuss and resolve the cleaning issues.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 14 March 2014

delta airlines put me up in this one star resort after they overbooked my flight. Between the attached biker bar the cats outside the windows and the eighties decor my head and whole body is still itching!!!!!
DON'T

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Nc1546
Travellers also viewed these Oklahoma City hotels
Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore
Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore
#69 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall
Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City Sout...
#103 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Studio 6 Oklahoma City
Studio 6 Oklahoma City
#122 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall
Residence Inn Oklahoma City Sout...
#55 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Days Inn Oklahoma City South
Days Inn Oklahoma City South
#109 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Super 8 Oklahoma City
Super 8 Oklahoma City
#61 of 150 in Oklahoma City

Been to Magnuson Hotel Oklahoma City South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Magnuson Hotel Oklahoma City South

Property: Magnuson Hotel Oklahoma City South
Address: 6800 S I-35, Oklahoma City, OK 73149 (Formerly Ramada Oklahoma City South)
Region: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #115 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Oklahoma City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Oklahoma City