“Friendliest staff welcoming and helping with the...”

Magnuson Hotel Oklahoma City South
Ranked #114 of 152 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 12 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 May 2014

First of all the bar downstair brought discomfort to my family. Once we were in our room, the toilet wouldn't flush. The hotel and our room had a stinch. We were moved another room and found stains on the sheets. Due to the fact that we couldn't get a refund and leave, we stayed and slept on top of the sheets. I will never reserve again without or stay at this hotel. The staff was nice though.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Benjamin J
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This motel is within walking distance from were we deliver trucks, I have stayed here before and will come back again. This trip was after an unfortunate sprinkler accident so one area was closed off for cleanup and repair, the staff was very apologetic and did their best to make our stay comfortable and it was. Clean quite room, clean bath and free breakfast. They also run a shuttle to the airport at all hours for $5 a price you can't beat. Great bargain on the room price also.
Couple of restaurants in a short walking distance or take a good hike for more choices.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the Ramada in Oklahoma City. I found it really convenient because I was on my way to Texas for a conference and decided to stay there for the night. It's right off of the highway so the location was good for me. The staff was friendly enough to get me directions to my next hotel printed out. The food and room were decent and good for the price.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kelli N
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Our one night stay was a disaster. Sprinklers and fire alarm went off at 3am. No fire. Just a broken sprinkler head. The night clerk did not know how to turn off the fire alarm. It sounded for about an hour. Hallway was a running river. The rest of the night all we heard was a shop vac right outside our door. We got no sleep and no compensation.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I happen to travel a lot due to my job, and I have seen my share of hotel rooms. I stayed at the suite, and I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent there. The room was very comfortable, and I felt quite relaxed. The staff was super accommodating and always had a smile on their faces. When I come to the Oklahoma City area again, I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank psp85
ramadasouth, General Manager at Magnuson Hotel Oklahoma City South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for the nice review about our property.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall
Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City Sout...
#103 of 152 in Oklahoma City
Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall
Residence Inn Oklahoma City Sout...
#60 of 152 in Oklahoma City
Days Inn Oklahoma City South
Days Inn Oklahoma City South
#109 of 152 in Oklahoma City
Baymont Inn & Suites Moore

Been to Magnuson Hotel Oklahoma City South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Magnuson Hotel Oklahoma City South

Address: 6800 S I-35, Oklahoma City, OK 73149 (Formerly Ramada Oklahoma City South)
Region: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #114 of 152 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Price Range: £40 - £49 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Oklahoma City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Oklahoma City