“Very nice and helpfull staff” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Owasso
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Very nice and helpfull staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

I stayed there for a one week job near by in February 2011. The hotel is easy to find just near the expressway. It is build on a 'motel' style, all rooms are directly accessed from the parking, yet the rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable.
Nothing extraordinary, I wouldn't stay there on a familly holliday, but if you're just working and need a nicer room than the average motel this is quite perfect.
The best point during my stay was the welcome of the staff, and their great help to kindly solve the booking issue (due to a messy UK online booker). Ho, and the breakfast was good too ...

Room Tip: The rooms in the end corner can be a bit noisy due to the proximity of ice/vending machine corner.
  • Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Crowley, TX
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2010

We recently stayed one night at the BW in Owasso. We had an okay stay and it was comfortable and fairly clean. The location is "so-so". Didn't eat breakfast at the hotel, so can not advise on that. Arrived really late and left very early the next morning, so wasn't there long. Some road noise, but drowned it out with the fan.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Stillwater, Oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2010

Where to begin - my son and I needed to stay 1 night in Owasso due to early Sunday morning baseball game after a Saturday evening game. We just needed a place to get some sleep for 9am game next am. Arrive hotel 9:30pm - our room is not ready. It is ready at 11:00pm - except they have no towels. As my son sits there in his sweaty ball uniform. Can't leave to go try to find another room somewhere else - son needs sleep (as do I!). Go to Wal-Mart and buy 3 towels at $5 each. Hotel only reimbursed 2 of them. I asked for the night to be comped due to the miserable service. They will mail me a $15 gift card for my next stay. Sorry, never staying at any BW again. And I will do my best to let everyone know never to stay at this rat hole again. Great service BW!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Owasso hotels

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2010

My wife and i decided to meet up since i was away on business in southern Oklahoma and her family lived near Owasso so she traveled from Wisconsin to there. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express 2 blocks from the Best Western the night before the hotel although newer had stiff beds which for me was a big NO NO... We decided to give the Best Western a try... We arrived and the first thing i wanted to know was if they had pillow top mattresses (The Best Western in Santa Rosa CA Does...) the front desk associate replied "No but our beds are comfy"I was about to say no lets go but he insisted that we check out a bed so the clerk led my wife to one of the Jacuzzi Suites they have with a king bed she layed on the bed and she replied "It is comfy" So i was sold the clerk gave us a Jacuzzi suite at a discounted rate it was quite nice the fridge and microwave were dated it had a flat screen TV the shower was large. It was updated pretty well overall. Were there things wrong... Yea a cracked wall plate, the toilet clogged once.. Was the room flawless...No...Was it Clean... Yes very clean at that.. The staff accommodated us very well giving us juice and milk for our 19mo daughter and extra towels so she could play in the Jacuzzi like it was her own personal pool in the room... We have standards and for the price the Best Western meet those if you are looking for a reasonably priced place that is clean quiet and has some fairly nice amenities then this is it...

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
Nebraska
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2007

I booked 2, two-bed rooms nearly a month ahead. Called the day before our arrival to confirm and learned that they didn't have us booked for 2 rooms. The associate said she'd "corrected" it and we now had 2 rooms booked. Showed up after 8 hrs. on the road to find that they didn't have us booked for 2 rooms and didn't have a second room available! Three of us stayed in one room. The fold out couch had no sheets and what appeared to be a mattress was nothing but cloth covered springs. The hotel manager did drop the rate on our room for the inconvenience and promised to get us a second room as soon as they had one the next day. That, to their credit, turned out to be quite early and they called to tell us it was ready. About the first room (haven't seen the second one yet): the A/C unit blows the drapes open, so we had to put hairspray cans on the unit to keep the curtains back. there are no shades, so light from outside keeps he room lit while you're trying to sleep. The beds are okay, but the blankets are salvation army issue (hard and scratchy). I cringed and wished I'd brought a bottle of Lysol spray to use before getting into bed. The light in the shower keeps going out. We got a new bulb, but it's apparently a short since it keeps going out randomly. The room is visually clean, but there are bits of this and that behind furniture and under the beds that tells me their housekeeping staff is less than thorough. The toilet paper holder is all but falling off the wall. If the room rate were $45-50 a night, I'd say we got our money's worth. A $75 (AAA rate), I have to rate the value for money a low rating. To their credit, the hotel staff has been very accommodating and friendly. They apologized profusely to the error with the reservation and have responded to every subsequent request immediately. Gratuity was even refused when they brought more pillows we'd requested. I'd give the staff an A+ rating. Too bad they're working with substandard facilities.

• Liked — the staff
  • Disliked — cleanliness
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled with family
Elkins, West Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2007

Room had been redone, but it wasn't redone well: cheap carpet, bad tile, etc. Cracked sink was probably illegal if not merely unhygenic. OK bed, except that the sheets didn't fit and the bottom sheet kept popping off the corners. Paper-thin towels. Far from everything else in Owasso. Nice lobby; decently presented though sparse breakfast bar.

• Stayed October 2007, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2007

Don’t be fooled by the front desk area.
The room stunk even though it was a non-smoking room on that particular day. I put the TV remote control in a Subway plastic bag so I would not have to touch it. I would not want to see the bed comforter under a CSI black light. I tried to only touch the sheets and NOT the comforter. Not an easy task as you try and sleep. There were cigarette burns on the floor, bathroom counter and sheets. The dark colors of the bathroom door and trim just added to the bad experience. Horrible, what else can I say.

• Liked — Leaving
  • Disliked — Nothing.
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled on business
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owasso
Candlewood Suites Owasso
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa North/Owasso
Holiday Inn Express Owasso
Super 8 Owasso Tulsa North Area
TownePlace Suites Tulsa North/Owasso
BEST WESTERN - Airport
BEST WESTERN - Airport
#35 of 108 in Tulsa

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!