“Bad Customer Support After Getting Sick”
Review of Compadres Mexican Grill & Cntn - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Compadres Mexican Grill & Cntn
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 April 2013

My wife and I WHERE regular customers at this Restaurant. Last weekend we got sick and my wife's friend got sick. We called the next day and was told someone could call back and we never got a phone call. So today I called and was given the owners phone number "JOE" and we explained the Situation he didn't even care he felt like we where trying to scam him or something. We told him we where regular customers and he told me to prove it.

VERY RUDE service I can not Recommend this place to anyone due to the fact all 3 of us got sick and the owner was terribly rude to us. Save your self the hassle and go across the street to el tequila where they will treat you better and the prices are cheaper.

1  Thank Jc r

Reviewed 6 April 2013

We love to come here with friends and enjoy the cheap drinks and great food! My favorite frozen margaritas of all and the pollo con chorizo is so tasty! Everything we have gotten here was great and continue to visit frequently! They also do a great job with big groups!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

My family loves Compadres!!! The steak chimichanga is the best!! The service is fantastic and very nice atmosphere!!!

Reviewed 31 January 2013

Eat here! They have awesome white cheddar quest, really flavorful food, and great service. Food is priced around $8 a plate, which isn't too bad die for the flavor and portions you will get.

Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

Food is outstanding. Chips and salsa is comparable to none! This is my most favorite Mexican restaurant. Value can be a little more affordable, but lucky there's lots on this menu that can be split!