“Pretty good BBQ”

Rib Crib
Ranked #38 of 108 Restaurants in Owasso
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Fun place to grab a casual meal. Their pulled pork and smoked sausage is great. I like the decor but it's rather loud with the really tall ceilings. Crazy seeing people eating French Fries...

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I got a order to go and when I got home it was not 100%. I called back and ask to speak to the manager. I spoke to a manager named Will and he handled the problem in very friendly and professional manner. He made it right and I felt I was treated more then fair. He is the kind of person I would like to hire for my business.

The food was excellent and the excellent customer service made us be even more of a fan of the Owasso Rib Crib. We recommend it highly.

1  Thank retireeurope
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Our meal was average but the restaurant did not seem very clean. The ladies room was closed, I would suggest that in cases like this the staff clean it often, there were paper towels littering the floor. We will probably try a new place for lunch next time we drive through Oklahoma.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

I recently visited when in town for business. I was taken there by a local when I mentioned I would like to get some good BBQ. I had a combo meal of pulled pork and sliced chicken breast. It was excellent. I felt the prices were reasonable for the meal. The place was very busy on a Monday night, I would think it very busy on Friday or Saturday.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Love, love, love the smoked chicken. Drive thru is quick but even when I take the family inside, the meal goes quicker than I would like cause we sit around and talk so much! Great servers, they all smile and talk to ya. Kids love the kids meals with dessert.

Been to Rib Crib? Share your experiences!