“Very nice hotel to stay in”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Pauls Valley
Conover, North Carolina
“Very nice hotel to stay in”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I stay in hotels 230 nights per year around the country. I highly recommend this location. This hotel is very clean and quiet. It is fully staffed with nice people who care about the upkeep. The hotel is family friendly.(No X-rated pay per view.) However, cable TV has a wide selection of channels. Breakfast area is spacious and is kept well stocked. Located close to I-35 in a small town atmosphere,there are several places to eat within walking distance. Wal-Mart is one quarter mile away. Parking lot is well lit and truck parking is paved. I stayed here several nights and completely enjoyed it!

Room Tip: East side rooms are quiet and face sunrise. West side faces interstate.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Melissa P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Grapeland, Texas
Reviewed 15 February 2012

My fiance work out of town quite often, during my days off i often travel to where ever he is to visit. I was very please withe the Comfort Inns amenities such a the great beds and pool area. My two year old loved going swimming. The breakfast was great! and the Breakfast lady Sonja was darling. I wasn't very impressed with the attitudes of front desk. They seemed glum and unhappy to be there. Even the front desk manager was stuck up and rude. I would stay here again because my problem doesn't lie with with the hotel, only with the front desk staff.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank luce7809
Melissa P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
I am very happy to hear you enjoyed out hotel. Please allow me to apologize for any unpleasant behavior you may have experienced at our front desk. This is not the standard that we expect from our team. We have recently won the 2012 Gold Award as well .and added new team members in that front desk area. We hope to have the chance to greet you with a friendly smile in the future. If I can assist you with any future stays, please let me know.

Melissa Payne
405-207-9730
Dallas area
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Friendly too; just there a few hours overnight, but it was refreshing to walk into a clean room and bathroom; right next to the interstate too made for easy on and off

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Bassfishinglawyer
Wichita
Reviewed 4 November 2011

We found this hotel while traveling by looking at other Trip advisor reviews. I'd second the opinion that this is a very comfortable, pleasant place to stay. It's located behind a Holiday Inn and Braums just off the road. The beds were comfortable, room was quiet and the breakfast was nice. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
el reno ok
Reviewed 19 July 2011

my hubby works on a oil rig so i decided i wanted to take a trip to visit him for my bday and i loved the hotel . very friendly .and showed me the room first and asked if i was ok. which was nice of her . very clean , breakfest was soo good .

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Phoebehenry
Point Richmond, California
Reviewed 29 May 2011

Stayed here on the 28th of May, 2011. All together, we had five separate rooms, on different floors, all with the same problem: the rooms were stiflingly hot and would not cool down. We had the a/c set to the coldest temp. for four + hours with no change. As well, two ladies I met in the hall told me that their rooms were not cooling either when I asked them about it. The hallways and elevator were all hot as well. The elevator doors would open and shut two to four times before finally closing, and televisions in two different rooms were turning on and off of their own accord. In one instance the t.v. was off, and had never been turned on, with the remote atop the t.v. set, when it powered up.

• Stayed May 2011
2 Thank mimosa79
Waco, Texas
Reviewed 9 November 2010

Could not have been any better. The room was lovely, very clean, and comfortable. The Front Desk was superlative - extremely nice. Room had fridge & microwave. Breakfast was very good. I've stayed here twice. The 1st time I was alone - on the way to pick up my husband who had broken his leg while visiting his sister in Illinois and the 2nd time coming back through with husband in tow. I felt very safe here when traveling alone. And the trip back home was quite difficult, but staying here made things better.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled solo
#1 of 2 in Sulphur
Days Inn Pauls Valley
Days Inn Pauls Valley
#2 of 11 in Pauls Valley

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!