“Great Comfortable Stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Ponca City
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Ponca City
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Both the afternoon and morning staff's were very friendly and customer service orientated. Room and its furnishings was very comfortable. The entire property was clean and well taken care of. Complimentary breakfast was plentiful and was prepared better than most such breakfast's.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I was in town with my sister for a family member's funeral. We arrived at the hotel and had a speedy and smooth check in. We arrived back at the hotel after spending some time with family and I could not wait to climb I to the bed. It was amazingly wonderful. Breakfast was great and plentiful. Will stay again when in the area.

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We were driving through Oklahoma on our way to Colorado during Spring Break. The room was nice and clean, but a little warm when we arrived. It is March and I had to turn on the AC to cool it down. The breakfast food was good. The staff was very friendly. The elevator was so slow, though.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Our stay here was great. Wonderful staff, clean rooms, & they have a different variety of breakfast everyday of the week. Doing laundry here is cheaper than going to a laundromat plus they provide detergent, softener, & dryer sheets. If you like to read they have a small variety of books you can check out. Rooms are nice in size & walls are well insulated so no hearing your neighbor next door.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

I have read some of the reviews and have to say that I did not experience anything bad at all. Always clean, courteous , breakfast was good, we kept late hours at work so we sometimes had late night dinner in the lobby or table area with no issues. Going back this week! Can't wait!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2014

It seemed that everyone was really fixated on seeing that I was happy with my stay. They have a hot continental breakfast and the attendant offered to make me a waffle and checked regularly to see I had everything I wanted. The maid service was excellent, the room was presented like the first night on each of my three days at the hotel. The check-in staff were cheerful and helpful. I do wish they would provide a better grade of tp, I don't understand that, but I would surely stay here again.

Room Tip: Just let the staff know what you need and they will set you up with the best available room for your...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Very happy with our stay, could not have been better. All the staff were super helpful and friendly. Called the desk to ask for a blanket, David was up to our room within 5 min with it. The beds were super comfy for me- I have fibromyalgia and if they are too hard or soft I wake up in pain. I actually felt rested! Was able to turn the air down in the room to make it cool and not hear the thing coming on and off all night. The girl working down in the breakfast area actually made people's breakfast for them. Wow, what service! That young lady needs a raise. Terrific help!

• Stayed: November 2013
Quality Hotel
#8 of 11 in Ponca City
Best Western Blackwell Inn
Americas Best Value Inn - Ponca City

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Ponca City? Share your experiences!