Quality Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$145
US$55
TripAdvisor
Ashley Inn(Ponca City)
TripAdvisor
Osage Casino Hotel(Ponca City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed there for about 3 days, and there wasn't a day that went by where there wasn't an irritating issue from the blond working the front desk that's obviously on drugs, and couldn't finish a complete sentence to a housekeeping issue EVERY day. The rooms are terribly filthy, mold a mile thick, never had clean towels unless we went to get them ourselves, and to top it all off our change kept coming up missing. After the 3rd day of our stay we finally decided to relocate. Just a little tip to the hotel : a bad staff is ran by bad management. We will never be back.

Joplin, MO.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank theflam
QualityInnPoncaCity, Director of Sales at Quality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Thank you so much for your review. I am so sorry your stay with us was an unpleasant experience. We make changes and address issues based on the feedback we receive from our guests. We have addressed your issues. We are also in the process of upgrading and renovating the property. We hope you will stay with us again in the future to see the things you mentioned are not the norm.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I want to take a few minutes to give a BIG Compliment to Cindy the breakfast lady. She is always nice and friendly. She keeps the food stocked and makes herself available if we need anything . When she is done with breakfast she goes and helps in housekeeping. That is a true worker. Wish I had a whole crew of her. That hotel needs help with maintenance and other places . Seeing her smiling face everyday made the other things bearable. THANKS Cindy.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
QualityInnPoncaCity, Director of Sales at Quality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Thank you so much for your comments. Our breakfast personnel take great pleasure in making sure foods are available all during the breakfast period. We try to offer a great variety as well so everyone has something they enjoy. Will pass your comments on to Cindy who does do a great job.

All of our staff want your stay with us to be a pleasant experience.

Looking forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sincerely
Shirley Neal

Reviewed 25 November 2013

My boyfriend was working in ponca city. I went to visit him one weekend. To my surprise Dora at the front desk had told him if he needed anything at all that she was willing to help him.So when we went into the lobby for a key to the room and she seen me with him, she was hateful and rude.. when he went back by his self ,( while I was off to the side and could hear them) she proceeded to try to seduce him.. I wasn't happy at all!!!!! That wasn't all. We had an employee that was staying there tell us that things were coming up missing from the rooms..We wouldn't let anyone in upon hearing that. One housekeeper (Julie) w as just standing around talking about all the other workers there to her friend I guess. She may talk about her to when she isn't around. That is beside the point do that on your own time and clean and be friendly. The breakfast sausage was soaked in grease and biscuits were hard. My boyfriend said during the week the breakfast was great. If you stay there(which I was glad when they got moved) try to stay during the week if you want to eat breakfast and keep an eye on your belongings.

Room Tip: Bottom floors seem to be a little cleaner or our friends room was..
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank grace p

We are so sorry for your unpleasant experience while staying with us. Thank you for bringing those things to our attention so we could address them with our staff, which has been done.

We are very proud of our breakfasts and the variety of items offered. I am not sure what the problem was that weekend. This is not a norm, but again we have addressed this with those concerned.

Our goal is for our guests to have a pleasant stay with us. We hope you will return in the near future and enjoy a more pleasant experience.

Shirley Neal
Sales Manager

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Old hotel, I think the only thing that had been updated was the mattress and the shower head in the bathroom. Carpet was filthy , I was told that reason for that is because they had someone living in that room and could not get in to clean it. All rooms have outside entry, felt unsafe the whole 3 days I stayed there, couldn't wait to get out if there. It really needs to be leveled and be rebuilt !

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank awesome1958
QualityInnPoncaCity, Director of Sales at Quality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you for your response. I am sorry you did not feel safe during your stay. We have cameras that we can see all around the grounds and parking area. We watch the area from the front desk. We also have security that comes through several times during the night.

We are in the process of renovating and updating the entire motel inside and out.

The process has already begun. We hope you will return soon and enjoy your stay in our facility.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

I traveled with my two young children, my teenaged niece and elderly mother and rented two rooms from your hotel for one night. Upon arriving at the hotel, the lobby was filled with smoke from the two bars at the facility and was so noisy even your clerk commented on being glad to be leaving for the evening. Upon checking into our rooms, one was bearable but was not what I would describe as decent or clean. The other was disgusting. The odor was unbearable. The bedside table had a sticky substance on it. There were several bugs in the room, fruit flies on the unclean beside table, a spider that had to be killed, and beetle type bugs. The chair had dark stains in it and the carpet was filthy and sticky. We were told there had been a man renting the room for three months prior to our arrival and that they had apparently not fully cleaned it. The clerk did refund us for the unclean room, came down to inspect it and bring us a roll away bed so we could all cram into the other room. The roll away however had bugs crawling on it so we had to have it taken away. The clerk adjusted a small percentage off our bill and upon checkout the next day another nominal amount was taken off. I don't however think it was fair compensation for the uncleanly state the room was in when we were given it or for the trouble we had to go through that evening. I would definitely not recommend staying here to anyone. Had we not arrived after 1030pm, we would have found alternate accommodations for the night, it was that bad of a hotel and a stay I want to forget!

In addition to the state of the rooms, the motel seemed to be filled primarily with single male patrons, many of whom were standing in the walkways, around the pool or outside their doorways and made it a very non-family friendly environment. When I had to go to back to my vehicle to get additional luggage there was one patron passed out with his car running and door open parked next to mine.

Room Tip: Worst hotel rooms I've ever experienced as far as cleanliness.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Carrie C
QualityInnPoncaCity, General Manager at Quality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

We are so sorry for this unfortunate ending to a long tiring day. Our rooms are checked and sprayed on a regular schedule to insure problem free stays for our guests. Our doors do open to the outside. If a door is left open for an extended time, the rooms are susceptible to intrusion from insects.
We do have some long term guests staying with us. They have been very polite and considerate. Their company is very cooperative in insuring good behavior. There are
occasional guests that we have no control over though.
We do apologize for the smoky smell in the lobby. The restaurant is smoke free, but the lounge does allow smoking. There is an outside entrance to the lounge which is supposed to be used keeping the smoke out of the lobby. Sometimes the inside door is used causing the smoky smell. Again please accept our apologies. We hope you will visit with us again to see this trip was not the norm.