“Rolls are amazing!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Our waitress was the best! I wish we could remember her name but we ran into her at a different restaurant and was still very nice! The rolls are the best I ever had and the entree was very good!

1  Thank Mandee W

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I would rate this place fair for food. We go only when we are tired of every place else to eat. The hot rolls are the best part of the restaurant. They are very good and are all you can eat. The Italian food is nothing to get excited about but portions are large and inexpensive.

3  Thank Russell S
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Service and food are both excellent. We visit at least 2 times a month. Something for the whole family. Great lunch deals that will leave you full as well.

2  Thank SamuelGLewis
Reviewed 10 January 2014

The restaurant is pretty worn. Service was OK, but she overcharged on the bill. The salad was good, but the main dish was a plate of slop. They should cut back on the huge menu and instead concentrate on upping the quality. About as good as can be expected in an OK small town I guess.

1  Thank K P
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Not sure what authentic Itailian food tastes like, but if it tastes as good as this, I'm impressed! Great food! Great service. A little dark inside, but seemed clean. I recommend the spaghetti with olive oil & garlic!

2  Thank jandk1