“A nice place to stop for lunch”

Mid-American Grille
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Pryor
Cuisines: American
Description: Casual dining Daily chalkboard features To Gos Banquet rooms Catering Live music Friday nites 7-9 Bar
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I had a business lunch here and it turned out to be a decent place. My salad was a nice plate full with all the necessary components. The service was great, they refilled my ice tea almost as soon as it was near empty. The mushrooms we started with were a bit over done with the breading so I wouldn't get them again, but overall I might stop here again the next time I am in Pryor.

1  Thank wkrupa

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Clean, friendly, enjoyable establishment. We were served promptly and recieved what we had ordered. They were very busy and our waitress was new but she did a good job. The food was very good and with large portions. Good presentation of food. Will return again.

1  Thank NannaKC
Reviewed 26 February 2013

This was my second time to eat here. The food was so amazing. I had a sirloin steak and mashed potatoes along with salad. We also had fried green beans for snack. All was so so good. The steak was cooked just right and service was good. The atmosphere was good and not too loud. I highly recommend this place!

2  Thank WolfgangsMusic
Reviewed 9 November 2012

For our initial visit, my family provided a real challenge: 20+ people for lunch. The restaurant had a separate room which provided sufficient space for us. The staff worked the room very efficiently. The "slam" of orders didn't seem to be an issue. The menu had enough selection that everyone was able to order what they wanted: soups, salads, sandwiches, pasta, chicken fried steak, etc. For a change from the "chain restaurants", I would recommend this local restaurant.

1  Thank haycritter
Reviewed 11 October 2012 via mobile

Went for lunch and was really impressed, service was fantastic, and food was wonderful..menu was full of choices that looked good..so If your in the area do yourself a favor and stop in

1  Thank Okiecowboy67