“Spring river buffet at Downstream”
Review of Red Oak Steakhouse

Red Oak Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Quapaw
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Ozark, Missouri
“Spring river buffet at Downstream”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We went to evening Spring river buffet. The food was good and the service was also good. It was kind of pricey at $19 per person. The lunch buffet is only $5. Next time we will go earlier to save some money so we can put it into the slot machines!

• Visited August 2013

Missouri
“Great steaks but expensive”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Liked the service, but the food was priced way too high. So unless you had points from the player's Q card, I'd recommend eat in Joplin.

Visited July 2013
Pittsburg, KS
“Ver Disappointing”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We took our grandson to the Red Oak for his 19th birthday. We do not mind paying high prices if the food and service are top quality. Our experience was anything but top quality. The prime rib had too much garlic in it and was much more well done than medium that was ordered. The asparagus was not fresh and was overcooked. My wife had the salmon. She received a very small portion on a bed of overcooked awful tasting rice which she could not eat. The server was pleasant but really had no training in providing great service. Finally the rolls were hard on the bottom and had been in a warming pan for hours (or days) and there was no real better. Be warned - this is a pretentious place with mediocre food and high prices.

• Visited June 2013
Webb City, Missouri
“Great meal if you dont mind paying with arms and legs...”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Nice restaurant, good food. New that it was a little pricey but was surprised by how little and the quality of food received for the price paid. Service was not up to par with the type of high-price establishment they are trying to run. Our waitress was painfully slow and not capable of getting our order correct. Not the kind of service you expect when the lower price plates run over $25.00. Needless to say it was a nice one time experience. If I am looking for a steak, I will go to Longhorn Steakhouse, at least they offer friendly service.

• Visited March 2013
Branson, Missouri
“Delectable”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

I never like steak when I order it out. Period. I always like it better the way my Fella cooks it, but I will tell you-(don't tell the Fella) this was the BEST steak I have EVER had! So amazing, that I would come back just to have exactly what we had on this birthday night. I will tell you exactly what we ordered so you can order it too! Me: 8oz fillet with side of asparagus| Fella: Lobster Risotto. and we shared. Perfect amount of food. Perfect Evening. We will be back!

Visited February 2013