“another traveler”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Sallisaw
Albuquerque
“another traveler”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

It was a very inexpensive motel, but not the quality usually expected from this chain. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great. It was clean enough not to make it creepy like some are. The breakfast had breads only; nothing my associate could eat (no gluten). I couldn't get the internet to work. It was late and we were only there overnight so I didn't bother to follow up.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Seminole, Oklahoma
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

10-19-2013 we stayed at Days Inn in Sallisaw, ok "WARNING"

We had a great two days and nights until we ran into Days Inn in Sallisaw, ok we went on the Talahina Drive 54 mile drive from Talahina, ok to Mena, ark. It was a beautiful drive. Got tired and didn't know where to stay so we just took a chance. We stayed at the Cypress Barn Lodge that was a motel but wow we're we surprised it was very very clean, the owners were very kind, and told us they were the new owners, so they are doing a great job. $45.00 for the night WOW and was very nice. Remember this is a Motel but I would stay for sure again giving the chance I was in the area. So I would recommend to family or friends and the traveler. Got up in the morning after a piece-full night and went to breakfast at the local cafe, again excellent!!! We continued on our trip to stop at a few antique shops and had a great time. We finally got tired so pulled in to Sallisaw, ok to stay at the confront inn but was close for renovations. Days Inn was next door looked food from the outside so I went in and got a room "MISTAKE" as soon as I paid the $72.00 almost twice the price as Cypress Barn Lodge but I figured I would pay somewhere around a $100.00 as soon as we walked in you could smell something that was not right. I tired to say well the air is off so let's turn it on and it will get better "WRONG" we were wore out so I called down to request another room but was told they were sold out. A little funny sense there were only three cars counting ours. So we tired to just go to sleep but NO someone had to pound on the walls all night until the router and saws started at 7:00 a.m. We decided to show and get gone. Well when I walked into the bathroom there was there smell mold BLACK all over the shower curtain it was horrible. Didn't touch it just took shower and got out. Went to get dressed when I noticed stains all over the pillow cases not sure what it was and really didn't want to know at that point. I wouldn't recommend that Days inn to my worst enemy. When I went to the front counter there was no way we were eating there, I told them again about the problems we had then they decided they could understand English or speak English so we cut our loses and tired to not let that one horrible room ruin our great two days prior. We went across the street to the Cherokee Casino and had a good breakfast and headed West to a couple quilt shops and had a great time and visit with them and came on home!!! So moral to the story Great Drive recommend to anyone, Great local Cafe in Waldron, Ark Very Polite people at the antique shops in Waldron, nice drive from Waldron to Sallisaw, ok Great food at the Casino in Sallisaw, ok and Great quilt shops and very polite people at them, nice drive around Lake Eufala and ended up safe at hope. Much needed couple days. Just one "WARNING" stay away from Days Inn in Sallisaw, Okla. No One should have to deal with something that NASTY IF YOU DO HAVE TO STAY THERE BE CAREFUL I SHOULD HAVE LOOKED CLOSER WHEN I SMELLED IT JUST LET ME BEING TIRED I DROPPED MY GUARD. I won't again

• Stayed October 2013

Travellers are raving about these Sallisaw hotels

Carolina Shores
Reviewed 27 September 2013

A very basic economy motel Too basic for us. Small room, old TV. It is very clean and the desk personnel nice. but we wouldn't return.

disregard the pool and fitness center

A basic economy motel. Too basic for me. Small room, od TV. A bare bone facility. It's clean and the desk personnel nice but I wouldn't return. No pool or fitness center and I wasn't expecting either so disregard my rankings of them.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jerry M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sallisaw
Cherokee Casino & Hotel Roland
Interstate Inn
Interstate Inn
#1 of 4 in Roland
Americas Best Value Inn Roland

Been to Days Inn Sallisaw? Share your experiences!