“convenient location”
Review of Days Inn Sallisaw

Days Inn Sallisaw
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Sallisaw
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We found a coupon in one of the Interstate ad motel booklets and really got a nice price for a nice room! we stopped at the casino across the street on our trip and saw the motel and thought about getting a room for the night on our return trip if we stopped at the casino again. Who could resist with a discount price! Right off I 40 lots of restaurants around. I asked for a handicapped room in order to have shower rails and was a bit worried when I found out it was on the second floor. No problem though there was an elevator. Frig, microwave in the room and fast internet. Large king size bed but there was also a window bed which would be a plus if you travel with a child. Some offered fruit would have been nice on the breakfast to go with my muffin which was very fresh and tasty. Not sure where the ice machine was or if they even had one.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Sallisaw

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Friendly,courteous staff. Room was clean and comfortable. Would have liked a combined discount (retired military, senior citizen, extended stay) but understand you need some profit on the deal.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2013

It was a very inexpensive motel, but not the quality usually expected from this chain. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great. It was clean enough not to make it creepy like some are. The breakfast had breads only; nothing my associate could eat (no gluten). I couldn't get the internet to work. It was late and we were only there overnight so I didn't bother to follow up.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Melissa C
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

10-19-2013 we stayed at Days Inn in Sallisaw, ok "WARNING"

We had a great two days and nights until we ran into Days Inn in Sallisaw, ok we went on the Talahina Drive 54 mile drive from Talahina, ok to Mena, ark. It was a beautiful drive. Got tired and didn't know where to stay so we just took a chance. We stayed at the Cypress Barn Lodge that was a motel but wow we're we surprised it was very very clean, the owners were very kind, and told us they were the new owners, so they are doing a great job. $45.00 for the night WOW and was very nice. Remember this is a Motel but I would stay for sure again giving the chance I was in the area. So I would recommend to family or friends and the traveler. Got up in the morning after a piece-full night and went to breakfast at the local cafe, again excellent!!! We continued on our trip to stop at a few antique shops and had a great time. We finally got tired so pulled in to Sallisaw, ok to stay at the confront inn but was close for renovations. Days Inn was next door looked food from the outside so I went in and got a room "MISTAKE" as soon as I paid the $72.00 almost twice the price as Cypress Barn Lodge but I figured I would pay somewhere around a $100.00 as soon as we walked in you could smell something that was not right. I tired to say well the air is off so let's turn it on and it will get better "WRONG" we were wore out so I called down to request another room but was told they were sold out. A little funny sense there were only three cars counting ours. So we tired to just go to sleep but NO someone had to pound on the walls all night until the router and saws started at 7:00 a.m. We decided to show and get gone. Well when I walked into the bathroom there was there smell mold BLACK all over the shower curtain it was horrible. Didn't touch it just took shower and got out. Went to get dressed when I noticed stains all over the pillow cases not sure what it was and really didn't want to know at that point. I wouldn't recommend that Days inn to my worst enemy. When I went to the front counter there was no way we were eating there, I told them again about the problems we had then they decided they could understand English or speak English so we cut our loses and tired to not let that one horrible room ruin our great two days prior. We went across the street to the Cherokee Casino and had a good breakfast and headed West to a couple quilt shops and had a great time and visit with them and came on home!!! So moral to the story Great Drive recommend to anyone, Great local Cafe in Waldron, Ark Very Polite people at the antique shops in Waldron, nice drive from Waldron to Sallisaw, ok Great food at the Casino in Sallisaw, ok and Great quilt shops and very polite people at them, nice drive around Lake Eufala and ended up safe at hope. Much needed couple days. Just one "WARNING" stay away from Days Inn in Sallisaw, Okla. No One should have to deal with something that NASTY IF YOU DO HAVE TO STAY THERE BE CAREFUL I SHOULD HAVE LOOKED CLOSER WHEN I SMELLED IT JUST LET ME BEING TIRED I DROPPED MY GUARD. I won't again

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 21 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sallisaw
Cherokee Casino & Hotel Roland
#3 of 6 in Sallisaw
Super 8 Sallisaw
Super 8 Sallisaw
#2 of 6 in Sallisaw

Been to Days Inn Sallisaw? Share your experiences!