“Not a clean place to stay!”
Review of Super 8 Sallisaw

Super 8 Sallisaw
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Sallisaw
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My Husband, my Daughter and I were on our way back home from our road trip vacation and we decided to stay at the Super 8 because it looked very nice on the outside. The room smelled bad, the bathroom floor was dirty, the door looked as if someone had knocked it down before, and the air condition did not work that great. Also the lobby smelled like cigarette smoke when we walked in to check-in. It was late when we checked in, so we had no choice but to stay there bc there were no other rooms available. They also charged us $80.00! When I told the desk clerk about it the next morning she told me that they don't charge but $40 to $50 a night, so the maids don't really clean that good! I was floored that she would say that and I told her they charged us $80.00! I asked for a refund and she said she couldn't give me one. I called the Super 8 customer service relations department and they said they would give me a refund. That was a week and a half ago, and I still have not received anything!!! I'll never stay at a Super 8 hotel anywhere, because their Customer Service sucks as well as their Hotel!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel unless you like being overcharged and you like dirty old rooms!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Sallisaw

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I normally have no high expectations when I see that I'm going to stay at a Super 8 motel, and
this one neither exceeded nor fell below said expectations. Fair price for a reasonably comfortable and clean room, and I think there was a casino across the street, but too tired to explore. Decent coffee in the A.M.

Room Tip: Swimming pool in back. To avoid "kids" noise, get room toward front or middle.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I seem to always select the Super 8 in Sallisaw when I visit my mother in Vian Nursing and Rehab. Vian is about about 10 miles away, but Vian is a really small town with no Motel. I enjoy the free breakfast because it gets me started with my day without wasting a lot of time selecting a restaurant, ordering and waiting for my order. The building is kind of old, but the price is pretty good and all I want is a place to crash and check my email. The Wi-Fi is a real convenience.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2013

clean, recently remodeled, new , comfortable mattresses. pleasantly suprised for price. would suggest running air conditioner fan for white noise since wall are thin. close to shopping and eating area

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank ROY M
Reviewed 22 December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sallisaw
Days Inn Sallisaw
Americas Best Value Inn Roland
Interstate Inn
Interstate Inn
#1 of 4 in Roland

Been to Super 8 Sallisaw? Share your experiences!