“Doing Road work in the area”

Magnuson Hotel Sand Springs – Tulsa West
Magnuson Hotel Sand Springs – Tulsa West
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Sand Springs
Haugan, Montana
“Doing Road work in the area”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Stayed one night. Got rooms for all our crew about 8 rooms. All rooms are very clean and nice. The staff is excellent, they have been great to our crew, made the stay away from home like home to them. I would recommend this motel to everyone. They are a 100% great.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Montana611
Bobby G, General Manager at Magnuson Hotel Sand Springs – Tulsa West, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 918-245-4999.

BEST WESTERN Sand Springs Inn & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night at this place. It was a nice place to stay with no outstanding features. The breakfast was good and our room was pretty clean. Liked the mini fridge that was in the room. I would stay there again if we are down that way.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Sand Springs, Oklahoma
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The manager was rude and cussing in front of my child. When asked about my discount he refused to give it to me. He was discussing other guest room rates and how much they were. He did all of this in front of my child and another hotel guest. He told me that they raised the rates of the room because there was a concert in town.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 918-245-4999.

Derby, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The room was very clean and the atmosphere was quiet for sleeping even though it was entirely booked. The hotel convenient by being so close to the wedding we were attending. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Midland, Texas, United States
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Parking was tight, no elevator, NO PETS, breakfast typical motel eggs must be powered didn't taste very good. Rooms were clean and up to date a few restaurants close by. While we were staying there another crew had been staying there for quite some time and they were given notice that their rates were going to double by the end of the week.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

azle, United States
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was impressed with location. they need to work on hospitality. I didn't get points for my stay. nor even asked if I was a member, I would stay again. however, hope that it will be better. . I have faith ii\n BEST WESTERN>

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

chickasha, United States
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I was very pleased with the room, staff and over all accommodations I would recommend this motel to everyone. The room was clean, bed excellent and breakfast satisfying.Everyone was very helpful, especially Bobby G.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Hyatt Regency Tulsa
#11 of 108 in Tulsa
Doubletree Hotel Tulsa-Downtown
Comfort Inn & Suites Tulsa

Been to Magnuson Hotel Sand Springs – Tulsa West? Share your experiences!