“Educational and interactive”

Jasmine Moran Children's Museum
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Seminole
More attraction details
Owner description: Hands-on activities in an imaginary town encourage children to explore and seek new ideas for their futures.
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We took our grandchildren there numerous times when they came to Shawnee for a visit. We started when they were about ages 3 & 5 and they loved it. They continued to enjoy it until the youngest turned 9. Grocery shopping, working with water colors, and the water station were among their favorite things to do. When the train opened, it was equally enjoyable for them. I highly recommend this attraction.

1  Thank Jim H

Reviewed 8 September 2013

This is a lovely museum. I have been taking my son there since he was born four years ago. It never seems too crowded, there are lots of things to keep his interest from climbing in a plane, ambulance, fire truck, boat, playing in the sand and the water, a small cave, the giant lite-brite (my favorite!), a child size grocery store, play medical center, auto center, playground equipment and much more. We especially love the little train ride that we can all ride together throughout the exterior of the museum. Older children might not enjoy as much. The trip is well worth it and I highly recommend eating at Bosco Joes when in town (there's not much else to choose from and its great BBQ!)

1  Thank Sharon V
Reviewed 5 August 2013

What a gem of a museum in Oklahoma! We've taken the kids several times over the years and they continue to find new things to play and discover. From climbing on a real life fire truck to scampering in a gigantic "gerbil" maze slide thing, from getting lost in the outdoor maze to performing "surgery" and holding "newborn" babies, there is something for every personality of kid. I will say that at 8 my eldest is getting a little old, although he still enjoys the physical activities and the water play with the buckets and boats. This place is full of creative, imaginative play!

1  Thank faeriegirlie
Reviewed 27 March 2013

This was a great hands-on museum for my 2-year-old and 7-year-old sons. We got there right when it opened and enjoyed at least an hour without any crowd at all, despite it being Spring Break. Everything was in working order and I didn't see any "filthy" areas that some reviewers mentioned.
We spent the entire morning inside and all afternoon outside. It was less than $20 for all three of us to get in - a great deal! My kids especially liked the mechanics shop where they changed car tires and the grocery store. My older one also liked the airplane cockpit.
Neither of my kids wanted to leave!

3  Thank EACTB
Reviewed 13 December 2012

Great place to take children---lots of "hands on" activities for many ages. Stimulates natural curiosity with well-thought out activities.

1  Thank Warren R