“Terrible, Rude and Nasty!! Dont waste your money on such a rude, nasty place!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Executive Inn Seminole
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Seminole
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My stay here was the MOST horrible experience at a hotel i have ever encountered! Two of the night shift ladies at the front desk were extremely rude to me and my wife, the room phone was messed up and we politely requested if they could check out the problem. no one ever came to check out the phone, so my wife calls from her cell phone and was very polite to the lady and asked again about the phone and the front desk lady raised her voice at my wife arguing that it wasnt their responsibility, my wife then said there is no need in her raising her voice or to argue about such a silly thing, then the lady hung up on my wife! Talk about horrible customer service!!! I wouldn't recommend this place to ANYBODY!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
8  Thank Brandon D

Been to Executive Inn Seminole? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Executive Inn Seminole

Address: 2323 Boren Blvd, Seminole, OK 74868-1909
Region: United States > Oklahoma > Seminole
Bar / Lounge Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Seminole
Hotel Class:2 star — Executive Inn Seminole 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Executive Inn Seminole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.