“My stay at the Hampton Inn at Shawnee, Oklahoma”

Hampton Inn Shawnee
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Shawnee
Reviewed 24 June 2014

It is an excellent hotel for the family. The staff was very supportive and enabled me to conduct business from the hotel. My daughter enjoyed her time and the pool and amenities in the hotel. A great location to stop and recharge the family. By the way, Starbucks and IHOP are within walking distance and short drive. Recommend for any family traveling or military relocating from East to West Coast. Excellent value!!

Room Tip: Recommend booking 3 days in advance and getting the Queen size double beds.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We have always returned to the Hampton Inn in Shawnee, Oklahoma. The staff and accomodations are not $400.00 a night rooms but then the expense is not $400.00 a night, which I have paid(and more) at many places in my travels through 36 different countries. AJF

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Everything was perfect.... the room, the staff and all the amenities. Breakfast was really good and on the day we had to leave early, they gave us a breakfast to go which was more than we expected. This hotel is a great value!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank eaglegardener
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Was very pleased with staff staying in touch with me PRIOR to my stay. Motel became non-smoking between the time I booked my rooms and my stay. Staff advised me of the change in plenty of time for me to change motels had I chosen to do so before I needed a room. Did not want to change.

1  Thank Sue P
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The front desk staff, I believe Lisa, could not have been more helpful. She said she'd only been there since February. The rooms were also very quiet. Usually I hear water, showers, doors opening, even snoring staying at other hotels, but none of that was an issue here. I would prefer to stay here again when in town for he next conference.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2014

How many times have I seen or heard the claim, " We'll do everything to make your stay a pleasure."? Well, these people really do deliver! Spouse forgot to take hair spray. (You really need hair spray in Oklahoma.) I called the front desk asking if they had any I could buy. The pleasant young lady answered, "Yes, we do". I asked for the price, and to my amazement, she responded, "It's free." The beds; wonderful. The pillows; same. Rooms, bathrooms, in fact the entire hotel was clean. And I've yet to have a better cup of coffee than we had available 24/7. Complimentary breakfast was excellent with large variety including hot oatmeal and featuring scrambled eggs that were fresh, fluffy and tasty. After the long hot drive to Shawnee, I asked to buy some cold water, and was rewarded with free, cold bottled water for our party (4). Upon departure, we all received sack lunches for the trip. But the topper of it all was the consistently friendly and professional staff. If every hotel would treat it's guests as well as the staff at the Hampton Inn in Shawnee, road travel could actually be a pleasure. I know this was long winded, but this is a place you should check out if you are in the area. It's truly exceptional.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

All good, great breakfast, great staff. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. (That enough?, really i said it all on the first line!)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family