“great place to stay”

Hampton Inn Shawnee
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Shawnee
Reviewed 17 July 2014

very clean rooms and always had what we needed, staff was great, the hot tub was a little to warm for us, but pool and area was great, the breakfast was good except the bagel covered in cheese could of done without them

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The Shawnee, Oklahoma Hampton Inn is one of the best we have stayed in around the country. Everything was well-kept with attention paid to all details. Spotlessly clean, comfortable, with excellent internet access. Staff all were friendly, courteous and helpful.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed in several Hamptoms-this was like any other average hotel, not the usual hampton quality. Room and bathroom small. Air conditioning unit loud and had a sound of running water! Surface of furniture, etc dusty, carpet not vacuumed during stay. ALL rooms allow pets!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Shawnee, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Jill J,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hampton Inn Shawnee. I'm very sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet your expectations. We strive to impress our guests and appreciate your feedback which will allow us to improve our services. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to impress you on your next trip to Shawnee.

George W.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I like to stay in Hilton properties because I like the product to be predictable and this Hampton Inn did not disappoint. I arrived a little after midnight. The check in was smooth, they were ready for me and had my room ready. The Diamond elite parking was a nice perk since the parking lot was otherwise full. (I got the last parking space). The hotel is clean, my room was clean and comfortable, quiet, and close to the elevator. The breakfast was excellent and included. Checkout was automatic and accurate. I am scheduled to stay there again next month and I am looking forward to it. It is right next to I-40 and sandwiched between Cracker Barrel and IHOP.

Room Tip: I would recommend the 3rd floor as there is no ceiling noise, minimal air-conditioning noise and the...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

It is an excellent hotel for the family. The staff was very supportive and enabled me to conduct business from the hotel. My daughter enjoyed her time and the pool and amenities in the hotel. A great location to stop and recharge the family. By the way, Starbucks and IHOP are within walking distance and short drive. Recommend for any family traveling or military relocating from East to West Coast. Excellent value!!

Room Tip: Recommend booking 3 days in advance and getting the Queen size double beds.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We have always returned to the Hampton Inn in Shawnee, Oklahoma. The staff and accomodations are not $400.00 a night rooms but then the expense is not $400.00 a night, which I have paid(and more) at many places in my travels through 36 different countries. AJF

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Everything was perfect.... the room, the staff and all the amenities. Breakfast was really good and on the day we had to leave early, they gave us a breakfast to go which was more than we expected. This hotel is a great value!

• Stayed: June 2014