“Pleasantly wonderful surprise!!”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Shawnee
Chattanooga TN
“Pleasantly wonderful surprise!!”
Reviewed 10 October 2012 via mobile

My husband & I couldn't make it any further on our trip west from Chattanooga, tn We were a bit nervous about giving another super 8 a chance. This is a shock! Our expectations were so low when we opened the door-I could only exclaim!!! Woweee! New carpet, very clean, 36" samsung flat screen, micro & fridge. Bed & pillows complete surprise. PLUS-I am a very light sleeper and this place is quiet! Basic breaky but Cracker Barrell and Ihop only 1 mile.
We would stay here again and may on our way back home!!

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Wicket05

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
URBANDALE
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Great, clean rooms and priced to fit my budget. I like a place that is perfectly clean an still charges a reasonable rate. The owner really seemed to pay attention to detail and care about his guest's.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank VIN M
MARIETTA
Reviewed 4 October 2012

We really had never stayed at a Super 8..we were traveling across the United States...West to East..After our Stay in Shawnee, Super 8, we made it a point to seek out other Super 8's along our route..were never disappointed...will stay there again, soon..thanks for everything..

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank EDWARD W
United States
Reviewed 3 October 2012

This was a standard Super 8. It was a good example of what this type of motel should be like for a one-night stopover. It was inexpensive, clean, and quiet. What more could you ask for? There were no problems or issues with the room. Everything I needed was provided. There are stores and restaurants in close proximity to the facility. I would stay here again on a road trip for one night....that's about it.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank TheCosmicTraveler
Mansfield, Texas
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Don't be fooled by the location, the outside appearance, or the sleazy motel next door. Once you get in your room its all good. The clerk was very kind and professional. The linens and towels were high quality. The room was nicely decorated and well maintained. My only recommendation would be to get bigger pillows and put at least 4-5 on a king bed. I only had 3 and they were standard size pillows. But other than this, great stay, you wont go wrong.

Room Tip: Ask for extra pillows
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Tallassee, Alabama
Reviewed 2 September 2012

This motel was exceptionally clean and the staff/ manager/ owner was very helpful. I accidentally left my Kindle reader, and the owner/manager tried very hard to reach me to return the reader, which was waiting for me when I returned home. I would stay there again if my trip took me there at the right time.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Jkerr8349
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shawnee
Comfort Inn & Suites Shawnee
Grand Casino Hotel
Grand Casino Hotel
#2 of 9 in Shawnee
Best Western Seminole Inn & Suites

Been to Super 8 Shawnee? Share your experiences!