“Solid breakfast”
Review of Sunny Side Up

Sunny Side Up
Ranked #11 of 134 Restaurants in Shawnee
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Popular for breakfast. Pretty good basics - eggs, hash browns (soft, not crispy), pancakes, French toast, omelettes, etc. good service.

1  Thank AggieFoodie

Reviewed 13 September 2012 via mobile

We eat breakfast here alot. The service and food are always great. The new building eased the crowding that was a problem before. This is our favorite place for breakfast.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

It is always clean and friendly staff. I've eat in there several times in the past, always a good experience.

Reviewed 8 June 2012

I ALWAYS, ALWAYS order the chicken stir fry ($5.99) from this place. It's been that way for about 5-6 years now... my order that is. I am ALWAYS pleased with the service and the food is SOOOOO filling for the price. It really is a steal!!! The stir fry has all the good stuff in it, FYI: zucchini squash, yellow crookneck squash, cauliflower, broccoli, a little onion, carrots. Its served with a generous scope of steamed, white rice. I have tried to make the dish at home, but its not ever the same. This is a breakfast joint, BTW, but I'm not the egg-lover. I have eaten their omelets as well. It is WORTH THE TRIP THROUGH TOWN to eat at this place. :)

Reviewed 23 February 2012

the place is clean and the food is great!!! the homemade bread is really good. the wait staff is always friendly.

1  Thank Joy B