“Terrific Rolls”

Ranked #7 of 137 Restaurants in Stillwater
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Muskogee, Oklahoma
“Terrific Rolls”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

I think the best thing I like about Texas Roadhouse is the rolls. The rolls never disappoint no matter which Roadhouse we eat at. These were right out of the oven. I was very impressed with the service also. I was pleased with my steak. I thought everything was good. I would not mind going back to this Roadhouse.

• Visited August 2013

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Best Steak EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

The steak here is so tender, like no other I've eaten. The steak is so delicious, you don't need any steak sauce! The salad is wonderful too. My favorite side dish are the green beans, they have bacon in them! Service is usually prompt and friendly and best of all, they have all you can eat peanuts!

Visited May 2013
All over the US
“Very good steaks & good friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

Wife & I were tired after a long day of driving & flying - just wanted a quick dinner before knocking off. This restaurant was a pleasant surprise and good end to the day. Most of the wait staff are college kids so they are friendly and fun. This location makes their own sauces and they are quite good. Our steaks were wonderful - free of gristle & tender. I have to rate this location above other Texas Roadhouses we have tried. Restrooms were clean. Price was reasonable for what we ordered ($30 fot two with one cocktail & wine)

• Visited April 2013
Perkins, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2013

The steaks and especially the bread are great. A little pricey but great for my budget when celebrating.

Visited January 2013
Stillwater, ok
“Foods always good at the Texas Roadhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

We ate there the other day and as always, it was very good.

Wife had the T-Bone and I had the Prime Rib. Both were very good and the service here is better than average.

Never had a bad experience here.

• Visited January 2013